5.0 out of 5 stars Kipling Alvar bag - best bag ever!
Published 8 months ago by L. Newman

3.0 out of 5 stars I have to say that although this is understandably very ...
I have to say that although this is understandably very popular as it is a neat bag shape against the body, and I got it for a discount price for a present, these more modern Kiplings don't seem to have the fabric or zip quality of older ones, and lead me to search for other brands a little more - not much comparable in the price range though that isn't local town market...
Published 1 month ago by N. Royle

5.0 out of 5 stars Kipling Alvar bag - best bag ever!, 11 Jan 2014
L. Newman "mum2nine" (uk) - See all my reviews
This is my first kipling bag and it's certainly lived up to my expectations! I got it in the pink orchid colour which is gorgeous. Very roomy for all my bits and pieces - I have a toddler but have an aversion to 'nappy bags' but I can fit a couple of nappies, a carton of milk and a packet of wipes in one compartment while my purse, phone, iPad mini, keys, pens and other bits go in the other main compartment. I use the front 2 for lip gloss, mirror and other essentials. Even with all my stuff in it, the bag is still lightweight and doesn't dig into my shoulder at all. Zips are able to be opened/closed with one hand and overall it feels very sturdy and excellent quality. I absolutely love it and I'm sure I'll be adding to my collection very soon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Bag, 25 Jan 2014
I have 4 bags in this style so far! I can't speak highly enough about it. I love all of the compartments and the way it lays flat against the body. My favourite Kipling bag of all time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheers Amazon, 28 Jan 2014
Love this bag, I'm a total kipling junkie and this will replace my current "holiday bag". Got the cactus green and its a lovely colour, really stands out. Plenty of bits for all your stuff.....even holds my kindle. Can easily get passport, tickets, kindle, bottle of water and quite a bit more in this bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Bag, 8 Feb 2014
Savvyshopper (Staffordshire England) - See all my reviews
This is my second Alvar - I much prefer bags where everything has its own place - don't like to rummage! This lovely bright green will be ideal for the spring onwards. I like my Alvis purse in the back main section, Kindle and diary in front main, tissues, comb etc and lipsticks in the two smaller. The inside zip is where tablets, bank book, driving licence etc go. Love the key fob and the usual mobile and pen pockets. Classic, smart design that will never date. Fabulous prices at Amazon and excellent service.

5.0 out of 5 stars ideal bag, 6 Jun 2014
Thought it may be b bit big, it isnt., this bag is ideal.Can fit loads in without being bulky. There are several compartments so you can keep bits seperate. Bargain price too. Would recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 28 Jan 2014
Loved my new back lots of pockets, and in back pocket a clasp for holding your keys which is great! Its also waterproof and strap adjusts

5.0 out of 5 stars Once again a winner from Kipling, 22 Jan 2014
This is my fourth bag from Kipling and once again it is great. Colour bright and cheerful. Light and good size .

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent bag, 13 Jan 2014
Love this bag. Have it in purple lovely shade not too bright. It holds so much without being bulky and the price was fantastic

5.0 out of 5 stars smashing bag, 30 Jan 2014
I love this bag as its my favourite colour and very versatile and waterproof. I am very happy with this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely, 12 Jun 2014
I wanted a smallish bag which I could wear across my body. This fits the bill and is very well constructed. It is actually bigger than I expected after reading the reviews. There are lots of zips outside, although a zipped internal would have been nice. The colours are lovely and its beautifullymade.e