Price:£12.07 - £20.07

on 28 April 2013
I got this to replace a rusty steel stem on my old Raleigh bike. I'd been unable to find a suitable replacement from the usual bike websites, saw this on Amazon and thought that it looked perfect for my needs. The first impression on unpacking is the high quality of finish and construction. The range of adjustment is enormous, almost more than you could need! Fitting was a breeze! Remove the handlebars from the old stem, no need to remove grips, levers etc., remove the old stem, fit new stem, refit handlebars, adjust everything to your desired position and tighten everything. Time taken - about half an hour. It looks the business, really smartens my old bike up! If you need a 1 inch quill fitting stem, why buy anything else? Quality, finish and price make this stem unbeatable IMHO!!
on 9 June 2015
Seems good enough just that it came with a small dent on one side as if it were hammered.. couldn't be bothered to return it however can't write a better review either
on 31 January 2015
Very good value and easy to fit. My bike is fairly old and the quill stem was in poor condition making the bike unsafe. I was thinking of getting a new bike put thought I would try a new quill stem. This product solved my problem so hopefully my bike will be good for a few more years, in fact it the adjustments possible using this quill stem it is even more comfortable.
on 5 February 2016
Very nice stem quill. I have been doing a major re-build on an old MTB that I use for day to day local trips and decided to replace the stem as part of the refit. This stem looks very good and being adjustable means I can set the handlebars just how I like them. Very pleased and recommend.
on 28 September 2015
To replace my fixed stem on my mountain bike. Sturdy and easy to install offers a range in the handlebar fix, perfect.
on 19 August 2012
i neede to get things higher as i'm older.
It does the job well but I could have done with it about an inch higher. Us oldies cant get down there so easily
on 11 November 2014
excellent stem has given me more adjustment than original, would definitely recommend.
Purchased this one as it has the diameter size in description
on 17 November 2015
Well made, fully adjustable and much better than OEM product
on 9 April 2016
A1 - Excellent price, product and delivery - Thank you
on 13 August 2015
Great value and does the job.