1,075 Reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Product!!!!
Long cable that works great with my ( i phone 6) and is built with quality materials... Thanks!!
Published 1 month ago by Puneet

3.0 out of 5 stars Has trouble syncing.
I was worried that I'd be kicking myself for not forking out the ridiculous cost of an official Apple cable. Now that I've got it, I'm not so much kicking myself - maybe a bit of a light slapping?

The cable's quality seems to be quite good and has no problems charging my devices. The trouble starts when I try using it to sync my iPad to my iMac. Only...
Published 14 days ago by C. Darley

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Product!!!!, 16 Jan. 2015
This review is from: [Apple MFi Certified] Syncwire Lightning to USB Cable - Lifetime Guarantee Series - 3.3 ft / 1m for iPhone 6 Plus 5S 5C 5, iPad Air 2, Mini 3, iPod 5th generation, and iPod nano 7th generation - White (Personal Computers)

5.0 out of 5 stars Well built Lightning Cable which charges my iPhone!, 8 Jan. 2015
If you're anything like me, you'll have been suspicious of the many cheap Apple compatible cables for sale on Amazon.

I can see there's a number of "DO NOT BUY" reviews on this product, so I'm going to try it myself every day and see if I have any problems. I'll update this review if it breaks.
Update: 16th January - been using it every day, and so far it works a treat.

From what I can see, it's exactly the same as every other apple certified cable, and appears very well made. I've certainly no reservations whatsoever.

It's a standard 1 metre long black coloured top quality Apple iPhone/iPad charge cable with USB and lightning plugs. It works exactly as the Apple supplied cable, and I was able to charge up my iPhone without problems. Glad to see this also is Apple certified so you shouldn't expect any problems.

Unlike the 1 inch wide 30 pin connector, this is the new (small) "Lightning" connector which works with:-

* iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
* iPhone 5s, 5c, 5
* iPad 4th Generation, iPad Air and iPad Air 2
* iPad mini range (including original, 2 and 3)
* iPod 5th and iPod Nano 7th generation

Personally I've tested it out without problems on my iPad Mini, iPad Air and iPhone 6, and all worked flawlessly.

One final comment: It comes with a "Lifetime Warranty" - so you can be sure it will still work a couple of years down the line.

Disclosure: I was kindly provided this by the manufacturer to give an independent and unbiased review. Pleased to report it works well.

Highly Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 16 Jan. 2015
The quality of the cord is better than most others.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cable, great price!, 9 Feb. 2015
This is a great cable! MFi certification is a guarantee to have no problems of any kind: it works perfectly with all Apple devices that adopt the Lightning standard without showing warning messages typical of low quality cables.
The cable looks almost the same as the Apple one: you can distinguish it only by the Syncwire's logo in the Lightning side of the cable.
About charging time and data transfer speed, I did not notice differences in respect to the original Apple cable.
The protective coatings near the Lightning and USB connectors are durable enough and they should ensure strong durability.
I also think that the lifetime warranty is a very important aspect: thanks to it, you will be sure that you will not have to spend your money again in a few months for a new cable.
Last but not least, the price: they cost half the original Apple cables; you can have two compatible and certified MFi cables at the price of a single original Apple cable.

5.0 out of 5 stars I Can't Believe It's Not Apple, 11 Aug. 2014
A. I. Morrell (Kent, England) - See all my reviews
I had two Apple cables fail within a few months, and was reluctant to hand over another £15 to those lovely people in the Apple Store, even though they are so relentlessly enthusiastic about everything they sell. I decided to do the unthinkable, and ordered a non-Apple product. Upon receiving the Syncwire I was amazed that it appeared to be absolutely identical to the Apple Lightning cables in my growing collection. In fact I was so amazed that I took out my micrometer (yes, I know it's a bit OCD, but bear with me....) and made a number of strategic measurements which revealed that it was indeed identical. The only physical difference appeared to be the 'S' logo on the plug. The cable also performed identically to the Apple cable. If you charge your phone/pad/pod using an Apple cable whilst in a case, then you will be able to do the same with a Syncwire. I suspect that whoever makes cables for Apple also makes them for Syncwire, which is probably why this cable is Apple certified. One downside is that this cable may only last as long as an Apple one, but given the huge difference in price that becomes less of a problem. Considering the price and quality of the cable, it appears to be a bit of a bargain, especially when compared to the Apple cable. I certainly won't be 'Lightning' my wallet in the Apple Store next time I need a new one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value Alternative, 27 April 2014
Antoine Camilleri - See all my reviews
(TOP 10 REVIEWER)    (HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)
The Syncwire Lightning Cable looks, feels and performs exactly like the original Apple cable. The one I received does not have any markings as depicted in the product picture. In fact I had to mark it with a sharpie in order to be able to differentiate between the two during my tests.

The Syncwire is recognised as an original when connected to any iOS device supporting a lightning connector. It is an Apple certified product after all, so no surprises there.

I have performed the following head to head comparisons between the Syncwire and Apple original cable:
○ Charging the iPad Air and iPone 5C
○ Data transfer speeds between iPad air and MackBook Pro
○ Synchronisation between the MacBook Pro and iPad Air

All tests provided identical results. Update: Tested on iPad Air and iPhone 5C running version iOS 7.0 to 8.0 and so far so good. I will report further as newer versions of iOS are released.

The icing on the cake is that the cable comes with a lifetime warranty.

Recommended

This cable was sent to me for an honest review.

5.0 out of 5 stars Top Notch quality! Works fast!, 27 Nov. 2014
My original Apple cable is knacked and bought this non extortionate and very well built certified cable. I think its even better quality than the original! I am already looking to get more of this. Need to check out if you have longer cable versions too! Very happy with the product

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased., 26 Nov. 2014
Really pleased with this - have bought a couple so I don't always have to search for one - and think they're great. Come in a handy plastic pouch too, which is useful if you're going away or don't want the cable to get tangled in a drawer or bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fully Apple Compatible, 16 Jan. 2015
Alison "Kindle Allie" (Derbyshire, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
A good quality cable that, importantly, is fully Apple certified and compatible (i.e. there is no error message when plugged into your iPhone), so you can be confident this will work reliably and safely with your Apple devices.

It is well made and performs as expected. Charges iPad and iPhone with any of the USB plugs I tried and syncs between computer and iPhone. It just does the job required of it, no problems!

Disclosure: I was provided this by the manufacturer to give an independent and unbiased review. I have rated the item 5-stars as that is my honest opinion of the item. It works well and I would buy another of these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Customer Service, 22 Dec. 2014
Great product, but also this company has EXCELLENT customer service to go with it. My cable stopped working after a years worth of daily usage and they replaced it immediately! Fantastic.