1,269 Reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value Alternative
The Syncwire Lightning Cable looks, feels and performs exactly like the original Apple cable. The one I received does not have any markings as depicted in the product picture. In fact I had to mark it with a sharpie in order to be able to differentiate between the two during my tests.

The Syncwire is recognised as an original when connected to any iOS device...
Published 13 months ago by Antoine Camilleri

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, but a bit wobbly in the plug adapter.
I purchased these cables on reading other positive reviews and because the cheap 'uncertified' cables I previously purchased had stopped working on my iPhone 5S.

My only issue is that the USB end seemed to wobble about in the plug adapter & wouldn't work properly. However, in a USB extension cable with a tighter fit, it was fine. The Lightning end fits into the...
Published 5 days ago by James Tinson

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value Alternative, 27 April 2014
Antoine Camilleri (Malta) - See all my reviews
(TOP 10 REVIEWER)    (HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)
This review is from: [Apple MFi Certified] Syncwire Lightning to USB Cable - Lifetime Guarantee Series - 3.3 ft / 1m for iPhone 6 Plus 5S 5C 5, iPad Air 2, Mini 3, iPod 5th generation, and iPod nano 7th generation - White (Personal Computers)

The Syncwire is recognised as an original when connected to any iOS device supporting a lightning connector. It is an Apple certified product after all, so no surprises there.

I have performed the following head to head comparisons between the Syncwire and Apple original cable:
○ Charging the iPad Air and iPone 5C
○ Data transfer speeds between iPad air and MackBook Pro
○ Synchronisation between the MacBook Pro and iPad Air

All tests provided identical results. Update: Tested on iPad Air and iPhone 5C running version iOS 7.0 to 8.0 and so far so good. I will report further as newer versions of iOS are released.

The icing on the cake is that the cable comes with a lifetime warranty.

Recommended

This cable was sent to me for an honest review.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well built Lightning Cable which charges my iPhone!, 8 Jan. 2015
If you're anything like me, you'll have been suspicious of the many cheap Apple compatible cables for sale on Amazon.

I can see there's a number of "DO NOT BUY" reviews on this product, so I'm going to try it myself every day and see if I have any problems. I'll update this review if it breaks.
Update: 16th January - been using it every day, and so far it works a treat.

From what I can see, it's exactly the same as every other apple certified cable, and appears very well made. I've certainly no reservations whatsoever.

It's a standard 1 metre long black coloured top quality Apple iPhone/iPad charge cable with USB and lightning plugs. It works exactly as the Apple supplied cable, and I was able to charge up my iPhone without problems. Glad to see this also is Apple certified so you shouldn't expect any problems.

Unlike the 1 inch wide 30 pin connector, this is the new (small) "Lightning" connector which works with:-

* iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
* iPhone 5s, 5c, 5
* iPad 4th Generation, iPad Air and iPad Air 2
* iPad mini range (including original, 2 and 3)
* iPod 5th and iPod Nano 7th generation

Personally I've tested it out without problems on my iPad Mini, iPad Air and iPhone 6, and all worked flawlessly.

One final comment: It comes with a "Lifetime Warranty" - so you can be sure it will still work a couple of years down the line.

Disclosure: I was kindly provided this by the manufacturer to give an independent and unbiased review. Pleased to report it works well.

Highly Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 16 Jan. 2015
The quality of the cord is better than most others.

5.0 out of 5 stars They seem well made and of good quality materials and although I haven't had them long ..., 8 April 2015
Have bought 4 of these so far. One for the house, One for the car and the other two for the wife for the same reasons. They seem well made and of good quality materials and although I haven't had them long I'm happy with my purchase but time will tell.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Product!!!!, 16 Jan. 2015
Long cable that works great with my ( i phone 6) and is built with quality materials... Thanks!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Quality Lightening Cable., 6 May 2015
I held off on writing a review on this until I'd used it for a while and had a feel for it. After using it for just over 2 months, I have to say this cable really lives up to it's reputation. So far, has worked without any problems and I've yet to get one of those "this accessory may not be supported" messages. It's certainly quite pricey for a cable, but given how many cheap ones I went through before, it's well worth the price. I only wish I'd gotten the black one instead of the white one!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cable, great price!, 9 Feb. 2015
This is a great cable! MFi certification is a guarantee to have no problems of any kind: it works perfectly with all Apple devices that adopt the Lightning standard without showing warning messages typical of low quality cables.
The cable looks almost the same as the Apple one: you can distinguish it only by the Syncwire's logo in the Lightning side of the cable.
About charging time and data transfer speed, I did not notice differences in respect to the original Apple cable.
The protective coatings near the Lightning and USB connectors are durable enough and they should ensure strong durability.
I also think that the lifetime warranty is a very important aspect: thanks to it, you will be sure that you will not have to spend your money again in a few months for a new cable.
Last but not least, the price: they cost half the original Apple cables; you can have two compatible and certified MFi cables at the price of a single original Apple cable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Customer Service, 22 Dec. 2014
Great product, but also this company has EXCELLENT customer service to go with it. My cable stopped working after a years worth of daily usage and they replaced it immediately! Fantastic.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent cables, 4 Dec. 2014
Andrew Garner - See all my reviews
Excellent cables. Others (that had worked okay with iPhone 5) gave the incompatible accessory message and would not charge when I moved to iPhone 6. I had no problems with Syncwire and iPhone 6, everything works as it should.

5.0 out of 5 stars As good as Apple original wires, 31 Dec. 2014
As good as Apple original wires. So far they are robust and charge quickly. The build is far better than the cheaper wires out there. I have now purchased four of these for our Apple products and all are great.