1,209 Reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars A Remarkably High Quality Cable.
This is a really well made, strong USB cable that has the new (small) "Lightning" connector which works.

And my goodness it really does work well.
It really connected like a dream to my I phone 5C.

With this high quality why buy apple branded cables when this is superior?

I
The cable looks and feels really strong...
Published 9 days ago by Glenn Cook

1.0 out of 5 stars Stopped working 1 day after purchase
I bought 2, one for me and one for my partner, I've had it one day and mine has stopped working completely (not charging at all), and my partners is very tempermental (constantly stopping and starting charging). I honestly thought these were going to last me a long time as they aren't cheap. very disappointed
Published 5 days ago by Aaron Desiano-plummer

5.0 out of 5 stars A Remarkably High Quality Cable., 16 April 2015
Glenn Cook (South Cave, near Hull UK) - See all my reviews
(HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)    (TOP 50 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)

And my goodness it really does work well.
It really connected like a dream to my I phone 5C.

With this high quality why buy apple branded cables when this is superior?

I
The cable looks and feels really strong.
Mine has a feel of strong metal wire in a darkish grey.
It isn't metal but is a really tough nylon type of braided textured cable.

As I said it syns with the 5C and it is designed to work with
* iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
* iPhone 5s, 5c, 5
* iPad 4th Generation, iPad Air and iPad Air 2
* iPad mini range (including original, 2 and 3)
* iPod 5th and iPod Nano 7th generation.

The lead comes in a tiny cigarette sized box and I must admit I actually measure the lead to see if it really was 1m (or 3.3 feet in old money) long.

It was and is.

Like quite a few other reviewers I am suspicious of non brand products especially when the price is really cheap.
And I suspect that as I received this cable from the company for review you, the reader, may be suspicious I am singing the praises too highly?

But it really is a superb product and that is an adjective I've not used for ages.

This is a really well made robust and superior cable that I use myself.
And you cannot have any higher recommendation than that.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 16 Jan. 2015
This review is from: [Apple MFi Certified] Syncwire Lightning to USB Cable - Lifetime Guarantee Series - 3.3 ft / 1m for iPhone 6 Plus 5S 5C 5, iPad Air 2, Mini 3, iPod 5th generation, and iPod nano 7th generation - White (Personal Computers)
The quality of the cord is better than most others.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well built Lightning Cable which charges my iPhone!, 8 Jan. 2015
If you're anything like me, you'll have been suspicious of the many cheap Apple compatible cables for sale on Amazon.

I can see there's a number of "DO NOT BUY" reviews on this product, so I'm going to try it myself every day and see if I have any problems. I'll update this review if it breaks.
Update: 16th January - been using it every day, and so far it works a treat.

From what I can see, it's exactly the same as every other apple certified cable, and appears very well made. I've certainly no reservations whatsoever.

It's a standard 1 metre long black coloured top quality Apple iPhone/iPad charge cable with USB and lightning plugs. It works exactly as the Apple supplied cable, and I was able to charge up my iPhone without problems. Glad to see this also is Apple certified so you shouldn't expect any problems.

Unlike the 1 inch wide 30 pin connector, this is the new (small) "Lightning" connector which works with:-

* iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
* iPhone 5s, 5c, 5
* iPad 4th Generation, iPad Air and iPad Air 2
* iPad mini range (including original, 2 and 3)
* iPod 5th and iPod Nano 7th generation

Personally I've tested it out without problems on my iPad Mini, iPad Air and iPhone 6, and all worked flawlessly.

One final comment: It comes with a "Lifetime Warranty" - so you can be sure it will still work a couple of years down the line.

Disclosure: I was kindly provided this by the manufacturer to give an independent and unbiased review. Pleased to report it works well.

Highly Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Product!!!!, 16 Jan. 2015
Long cable that works great with my ( i phone 6) and is built with quality materials... Thanks!!

5.0 out of 5 stars sorry apple, cable expenses are going to syncwire now., 10 April 2015
have both the standard syncwire cable and this aluminum/braided cable.

This cable is beefier and likely will last longer but there are a couple of preference cons that may not apply to you.

-the lightning plug is fatter than the standard syncwire cable and won't fit some cases
-the braided nylon sheath is stiff and abrasive. perhaps this will improve overtime but upon initial use, I prefer the pliability of the standard syncwire cable.

In general, both cables are superbly built and likely this version will last longer (doesn't matter anyway as they have lifetime warranty!)

5.0 out of 5 stars exceptional, 10 April 2015
I've bought both the white and new nylon braided wire and they are outstanding.
They are very strong and durable and the new nylon wire is exceptionally better but is just as cheap.
For its pricing, it is definitely worth it and I would recommend this to everyone who gets fed up of searching for a strong apple wire and end up wasting money on rubbish.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lighting charge speeds, 20 April 2015
I've had a few non apple usb cables from ebay and have found them to be pretty much a waste of money and in danger of going up in flames! :D

I was prepared to shell out an large amount of cash for the offical apple usb cable. But after reading the reviews for this product and seeing that it came with a life's time grantee i thought i give it a shot.

I'm very pleased with the build quality and if it was not for the logo i would be mistaken this was the offical product. It seems to charge my phone and ipad quicker than before.

Its early days but i'm that happy i'm already considering buy another to leave work.

Positives :
Build quality
Lighting charge speeds

Negatives :
The VIP page on the website showing as 404 error at the time of this review.

5.0 out of 5 stars Top Notch quality! Works fast!, 27 Nov. 2014
My original Apple cable is knacked and bought this non extortionate and very well built certified cable. I think its even better quality than the original! I am already looking to get more of this. Need to check out if you have longer cable versions too! Very happy with the product

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cable, great price!, 9 Feb. 2015
This is a great cable! MFi certification is a guarantee to have no problems of any kind: it works perfectly with all Apple devices that adopt the Lightning standard without showing warning messages typical of low quality cables.
The cable looks almost the same as the Apple one: you can distinguish it only by the Syncwire's logo in the Lightning side of the cable.
About charging time and data transfer speed, I did not notice differences in respect to the original Apple cable.
The protective coatings near the Lightning and USB connectors are durable enough and they should ensure strong durability.
I also think that the lifetime warranty is a very important aspect: thanks to it, you will be sure that you will not have to spend your money again in a few months for a new cable.
Last but not least, the price: they cost half the original Apple cables; you can have two compatible and certified MFi cables at the price of a single original Apple cable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally, affordable and good-quality..., 23 April 2015
I've tried various non-Apple iPhone cables in the past and most of them have been second-rate and short-lived, but these Syncwire Lightning cables seem to be one of the few that stand up to direct comparison with Apple's official originals. I've tried both the white and the grey braided versions and they're both quality products. The cables themselves are quite thin but feel sturdy and hold their shape a little, which is sometimes a sign of decent shielding inside. The cables seem to be very securely bonded into their connectors, which is the main problem I've had with cheap cables, the cables work loose and the cable stops working. The grey braided cable also has metal plugs at both ends, not plastic ones, and the casing seems to be formed with a single piece of aluminium so shouldn't split apart, another problem I've had with cheap low-quality cables. Most importantly both cables work for both power and data - that might sound like a silly thing to say but Apple-approved Lightning cables must have a 'gateway' security chip in the Lightning connector and if the chip is absent the iPhone or iPad won't allow a data connection for syncing, although you might still be able to recharge the battery - it's another issue with cheap knock-off cables but these Syncwire cables are fine and work perfectly for both power and data.

The white cable has a silicon-like feel, and looks a lot like Apple's original, except for a Syncwire logo on the Lightning connector. It's also not quite as soft and pliable as Apple's cable but that's not really a negative thing. If you're just looking for a more affordable replacement or spare than buying the Apple-branded version then you couldn't do much better. The grey braided cable has a nylon shielding threaded around the cable and feels extra-tough, although I'm not sure it actually would be. It gives the cable a good look, a bit like fishing line or climbing rope, and looks especially cool if you've got one of Apple's devices in Space Grey to connect it to. Warning, don't quickly run your fingers down the cable to straighten it out or you get a nasty friction burn - I just discovered... My preference would be for the grey braided cable, it's worth the extra £1, but either of them are a really good quality and affordable replacement for Apple's own cables and a step up in quality from the plethora of cheap knock-offs - plus they come in a nice enough box too, so if you're buying them as a thoughtful gift you won't look cheap!