1,056 Reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Top Notch quality! Works fast!
My original Apple cable is knacked and bought this non extortionate and very well built certified cable. I think its even better quality than the original! I am already looking to get more of this. Need to check out if you have longer cable versions too! Very happy with the product
Published 3 months ago by J KerPompui

3.0 out of 5 stars Has trouble syncing.
I was worried that I'd be kicking myself for not forking out the ridiculous cost of an official Apple cable. Now that I've got it, I'm not so much kicking myself - maybe a bit of a light slapping?

Published 9 days ago by C. Darley

5.0 out of 5 stars Top Notch quality! Works fast!, 27 Nov. 2014
This review is from: [Apple MFi Certified] Syncwire Lightning to USB Cable - Lifetime Guarantee Series - 3.3 ft / 1m for iPhone 6 Plus 5S 5C 5, iPad Air 2, Mini 3, iPod 5th generation, and iPod nano 7th generation - White (Personal Computers)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value Alternative, 27 April 2014
Antoine Camilleri - See all my reviews
(TOP 10 REVIEWER)    (HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)
The Syncwire Lightning Cable looks, feels and performs exactly like the original Apple cable. The one I received does not have any markings as depicted in the product picture. In fact I had to mark it with a sharpie in order to be able to differentiate between the two during my tests.

The Syncwire is recognised as an original when connected to any iOS device supporting a lightning connector. It is an Apple certified product after all, so no surprises there.

I have performed the following head to head comparisons between the Syncwire and Apple original cable:
○ Charging the iPad Air and iPone 5C
○ Data transfer speeds between iPad air and MackBook Pro
○ Synchronisation between the MacBook Pro and iPad Air

All tests provided identical results. Update: Tested on iPad Air and iPhone 5C running version iOS 7.0 to 8.0 and so far so good. I will report further as newer versions of iOS are released.

The icing on the cake is that the cable comes with a lifetime warranty.

Recommended

This cable was sent to me for an honest review.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased., 26 Nov. 2014
Really pleased with this - have bought a couple so I don't always have to search for one - and think they're great. Come in a handy plastic pouch too, which is useful if you're going away or don't want the cable to get tangled in a drawer or bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fully Apple Compatible, 16 Jan. 2015
Alison "Kindle Allie" (Derbyshire, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
A good quality cable that, importantly, is fully Apple certified and compatible (i.e. there is no error message when plugged into your iPhone), so you can be confident this will work reliably and safely with your Apple devices.

It is well made and performs as expected. Charges iPad and iPhone with any of the USB plugs I tried and syncs between computer and iPhone. It just does the job required of it, no problems!

Disclosure: I was provided this by the manufacturer to give an independent and unbiased review. I have rated the item 5-stars as that is my honest opinion of the item. It works well and I would buy another of these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Customer Service, 22 Dec. 2014
Great product, but also this company has EXCELLENT customer service to go with it. My cable stopped working after a years worth of daily usage and they replaced it immediately! Fantastic.

5.0 out of 5 stars A very good product at a simply great price, 28 Nov. 2014
this is a great product, there have been no syncing or charging problems with this cable. It is also slim enough to attach to my phone WITH the phones protective case on. I fully recomend this cable...a bargain price quality product

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 21 Nov. 2014
Arrived very quickly, good item- very like Apple's own. Much better than the Amazon basics I must say- end contact is well sealed with no chance of falling apart/coming loose like the other. Very pleased. Lifetime warranty too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent cables, 4 Dec. 2014
Andrew Garner - See all my reviews
Excellent cables. Others (that had worked okay with iPhone 5) gave the incompatible accessory message and would not charge when I moved to iPhone 6. I had no problems with Syncwire and iPhone 6, everything works as it should.

3.0 out of 5 stars Has trouble syncing., 20 Feb. 2015
C. Darley - See all my reviews

The cable's quality seems to be quite good and has no problems charging my devices. The trouble starts when I try using it to sync my iPad to my iMac. Only occasionally does it work - most of the time it rapidly connects/disconnects. After pulling out/plugging in again I sometimes get it to work...only for it to disconnect again 2 minutes later. Thankfully I can steal my partner's official cable which works just fine.

Slightly disappointing considering this was supposedly Apple certified.

5.0 out of 5 stars As good as Apple original wires, 31 Dec. 2014
As good as Apple original wires. So far they are robust and charge quickly. The build is far better than the cheaper wires out there. I have now purchased four of these for our Apple products and all are great.