Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£0.99

on 15 June 2014
.....from all those other self help books about how we can have more and more and more. The author followed a similar path to me when I gave up my high powered corporate job to care for my sick husband. There is much to discover and to value in a simpler life.
Well worth a read, even if you aren't planning anything life changing! Sometimes it happens all on its own.
on 23 July 2014
It's more of an essay than a book. The price reflects that, so I am not not complaining. I had expected something longer, so read this if you're thinking of making lifestyle changes, it will give ideas and some building blocks, but shouldn't be viewed as a more detailed guide.

Well written, and Rhonda has an easy-reading style of writing.

Recommended!!
on 20 September 2014
I read this in 30 minutes and I will read it again and again. I am becoming increasingly interested having a life that is simpler in outlook, less acquisitive and more people based rather than possession oriented and this little book sets out very clearly how this could be achieved.
Very inspiring and I would thoroughly recommend it for anyone wanting to downshift - other books will have the technical know how,but this will give you an idea of the spirit in which you can make it happen.
on 10 November 2014
This is a good common sense description of how Rhonda mage big changes in her family lifestyle. If you are curious about reducing your spending, making do instead of buying more stuff, beginning a garden etc you may enjoy this book.
It is not a step by step guide, it's more of an essay on changing your mindset, her website and the busy forum are where you can find the nitty gritty details.
on 3 November 2014
I had expected more of this book. It is very short, and rather smug and self satisfied. A very little information stretched to fill the few pages!!
on 15 June 2014
Lovely and straightforward, without being preachy. Only a taster really, giving an idea that this sort of life is possible. Worth reading.
on 13 November 2014
This book certainly works well as an introduction to simpler living. It would have benefited from more practical tips on how to start off in this lifestyle. inspirational nonetheless.
on 5 October 2014
This is an inspirational book. Rhonda has indeed got a down to earth approach to the way she lives her life. I really enjoyed this book. It made me think about the way I do things around my house, my approach to housework and showed me that actually looking after a house and family doesn't have to be a chore. It can actually be a life enhancing experience. I loved it.
on 25 December 2014
Rhonda is a star but I think this was a weekend job rather than the life changing work it could have been.
on 14 October 2014
Some very good things to put into practise