Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£6.19

on 24 May 2014
Its personal taste. I am sure there will be people who love this. However, for me it doesn't compare to the Glass Hammer of Lex Rex, Perlandra, or Incurable Secret. Not as much keyboards, synths or Mellotron. All a bit off beat rather than the utterly proggy riffs of other Glass Hammer albums. I am sorry to say this as I know how excited the band were about their new album from what they said on their Facebook page. As I say, my personal opinion, thats all.
on 13 June 2014
I am weary of Glass Hammer – they are drifting towards the banal.
Believe me, I take no pleasure in my displeasure of this album; I am very much in agreement with Mrs G A Sherwin.
It doesn’t have the substance of their earlier material, and, if this is them “moving on”; then it is time for me to move away.
I am no fan of Jon Davidson’s voice and the usually correct and refined production is noticeably absent. The band may have been excited by this – I am not.
They SEEMED to peak with “Inconsolable Secret”; thereafter I sensed a decline?
Of course, and as always, this is merely my opinion, but I think long time GH followers MAY become disenchanted? (Then again, they may not!)
Sorry – didn’t work for me, hope it works for you?
on 27 April 2014
Very good album. More in a quiet mode, but what beautiful tone. Everything is professionally fulfilled, for decades of cooperation of group. On my Glass Hammer, Yes never didn't imitate. This group very much is pleasant to me, bright, beautiful music. It isn't enough such groups.
on 15 August 2014
it 's not the best of the group , but even that , a must have .