on 29 March 2014
Sooooo loved this book! This story contains a no nonsense sexy section K Replication Alluthan Clone called Krac, who's one focus in his life is protecting the descendants of the Freedom Five who ruled Earth’s council. A sassy, incorrigible, accident prone Captain “Skeeter” Lulu Belle Mann, who lives a life of freedom drifting from Spaceport to Spaceport in her short haul freighter looking for unusual treasures to add to her collection of mismatched prizes. She works for her EXTREMELY scary-assed dad that totally frightens the hell out of would be cads out to harm her. There is coarse language, hot scenes, a twisted view of fairy story's and a whole lot of giggles. If you possess an open mind, a good sense of humour, a love of slap stick, confused alpha males being irritated by strong minded females then this story is right up your street!
on 15 March 2014
I love everything S E Smith has ever written but this was the first time I nearly didn't buy one. The description is misleading I think. It suggests Skeeter is spoiled and simply takes what she wants - it reads she stole a part she needed then saw a little girl she liked so simply took her as well. That did not sound like the sort of character I wanted to read about. Luckily there were already 4 reviews raving about this book, and S E Smith has a knack of creating wonderful funny characters so I took a chance. Glad I did! Such a misleading description as Skeeter steals the part completely by mistake and only takes the little girl to rescue her. Skeeter is typical of S E Smith's characters - klutzy, accident prone and very caring and Krac is endearing as well - you quickly love them both! Well worth a read as is every other book by this Author - like everyone else my only complaint is how long I expect I will have to wait for the next one!
on 25 March 2014
krac and skeeter's story. I loved it. I have read almost all of the author's books and none of them had been boring. I now visit her website to see what's next and to monitor its release date. She is clearly one of my fav authors.
on 23 March 2014
I have been waiting for the second book of the Zion Warriors for what seems like ages. Well worth the wait! Another great space saga with lots of strange characters and mysterious events with a bit of zing in the bedroom department. Lovely book that I heartily recommend to lovers of this genre.
on 17 May 2014
Brilliant - as always!

I want more. This author can't write quickly enough for me to follow all her series. I love all of them and this was no exception.

Her world building and characters leave me wondering where I was when imagination was dished out. The variances from one series to another are huge but all totally believable.

I can't wait for the next book, whichever series it is from.

Don't ever stop writing Susan, if you are ever in a position to, give up the day job and write full time, Please?
on 21 March 2014
It you haven't read any of s.e.smith's books I would highly recommend them, this book was absolutely amazing. It grabbed me right from page one and I thoroughly enjoyed reading thus book and look forward to many more written by this author.
on 2 April 2014
loved every page of every books she has written, love her sense of humor, the dialogue is fast the action intense just love this author, so if you like a fast and witty book buy this one you won't be disappointed!
on 15 March 2014
I have read all of S.E.Smiths books, and Krac's story does not disappoint. I went through numerous emotions whilst reading this book, love, sadness, laughter. I don't want to give too much away and spoil it for others, but the characters all seem very much alive, and I look forward to reading Susan's next book. Keep them coming Susan!
on 6 April 2014
I enjoyed this book but cannot really give ita five stad, 5 should be reserved for brilliant novels.
The hero is tough, strong and a loner until he meets our funny, somewhat, clumsy heroine.
They fall madly and passionately in love, the sex scenes are well written and has me hoping part three of this story will be released soon.
on 11 April 2014
Good book but not as good as the first book, but a good read Now I am waiting for number 3 to come out