5.0 out of 5 stars It works! Thankyou!, 16 Mar 2014
This review is from: The Cure for Insomnia - How to Cure Insomnia Quicky, Naturally and For Good! (Insomnia cure, Insomnia relief, Insomnia Treatment, Sleep Better, Sleeping Disorders, How to sleep better) (Kindle Edition)
I have had for a long time a lot of sleeping problems, but I am so happy I decided to get this book. After applying some of the techniques to cure insomnia naturally, I have started to sleep better :-) The "staying awake" psychological technique is so powerful...on the first night of applying it, I got asleep two hours earlier than I normally do (4:00am). And after the first week of following just a few of your lifestyle changes for curing insomnia I have started to get a very deep sleep. Thankyou very much!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars If you want to cure your insomnia, get it!, 16 Mar 2014
After reading "The Cure for Insomnia - How to Cure Insomnia Quicky, Naturally and For Good", for the first time in a long time, I was able to close my eyes and truly relax. Before I knew it, I was fast asleep and my eyes didn’t open again until morning. I can’t tell you what a joy it is to finally sleep through the night and wake up feeling refreshed. I now feel healthy and all that brain fog has disappeared. I can focus again and my memory has returned. I am exercising regularly and that extra 20 pounds has disappeared. I still have a cappuccino once in awhile, but I no longer need that caffeine jolt to get going in the morning. People tell me I look years younger! Thanks again, I can't recommend this book enough.