5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect I love them!
I have wanted a pair of converse for ages, finally bought these in navy and I am very impressed.

They are extremely comfortable and lightweight and literally go with everything!

Published on 6 Jun. 2010 by J. Fraser

1.0 out of 5 stars Converse White
Glue stuck in inside of shoe that wont come off. Not happy since I don't have time to be running to postoffice to return now.
Published on 5 July 2013 by Maria

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect I love them!, 6 Jun. 2010
J. Fraser (Perth, Australia) - See all my reviews

At first they felt a little bit big but I think this is why they are so comfy and I am definitely like them just the way they are now that i've worn them for a day. But if you are between sizes you might want to pick the smaller one.

I have read other reviews saying that these rub in places and cause blisters but I didn't have a single problem, I really do love these shoes!

5.0 out of 5 stars great!, 24 May 2012
great product, perfect condition and speedy delivery! i usually wear size 7 shoes but bought a size 6 in these and they are a perfect fit! very pleased and would recommend! thank you!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great knockarounds, might want to waterproof, 19 Feb. 2010
M. Bray "Mia" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
I have a size 5 classic black and they're great everyday trainers. A timeless classic they go with all casual Jean's/Cords type outfits. Another reviewer commented on the price being expensive, however having had several high street rip offs that look dogeared and come unstitched after a few months, i do for once believe i'm paying for quality and not just a name. The only downside i see with Converse (and all canvas in general) is their all weather suitability, as you would expect they aren't especially waterproof but this is easily fixable with a waterproof spray and this helps keep them clean too...oh and my feet get colder than standard trainers, which is an excuse for comfy socks. A lot of people seem to have bought from Office but mine were from Amazon directly, quick free shipping and no hassle..that's great service in my opinion.

5.0 out of 5 stars I WILL LIVE IN THESE !, 2 July 2013
D. Disley - See all my reviews
I previously had a red pair of Converse, and these are actually so much more comfortable - I have actually forgotten I was wearing them on multiple occasions already !
They look perfect with jeans, and enable me to still run around afetr the kids....Absolutely ideal, and delivered speedily too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 5 Jun. 2013
Quick delivery, product as described. Feeling very good, though needs a little "wear in"! Ordered Eur size 42.5 for my size 43.5 feet and are very glad I did so. Fits perfectly!
And remember - white = creamy; optical white = proper white!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 15 April 2014
I already owned a pair of all stars (so knew the size I wanted) and am a huge fan of the brand after owning a pair for about 5 years that still looked as cool as the day I bought them! I needed a pair of black shoes for work and treated myself to some converse. They are so comfy, look awesome and are summer-ie in the low top style even though they are black. Love, love, love!

5.0 out of 5 stars Blood red Converse, 8 Jan. 2010
Excellent shoes at great value. They are blood red and look great with skinny jeans! I walked around Oxford Street in the post Christmas sales with them and they kept my feet comfy all day!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 12 Mar. 2015
Arrived quickly; item exactly as expected. I ordered 5.5, I am normally a 6 but I read that they can come up a little big. I'm glad I did as 5.5 is perfect!

5.0 out of 5 stars very comfortable, 24 April 2013
i love these trainers ,i bought them because i am a size 5 1/2 and it is difficult to get trainers in half sizes ,would definately buy another colour

4.0 out of 5 stars all black, 11 Jun. 2014
a touch narrow, might be a struggle if you hav wide feet but they are a decent length. feel well built and look good.