5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars
Just love daani Collins books !!!!!!!!!!!!!😀😁😂😉😢😐😑😕😣
Published 4 months ago by lauren kelly

1.0 out of 5 stars Not very good
I usually like Dani Collins books but I have to say this one was boring, it took me several days to read this one. It was very slow and I did not like the storyline and it not deliver what was written on the back of the book.
Published 6 months ago by D. Smith-alexander

1.0 out of 5 stars Not very good, 21 Jun 2014
This review is from: An Heir to Bind Them (Mills & Boon Modern) (Kindle Edition)

1.0 out of 5 stars VERY Disappointing!, 7 Jun 2014
I can't remember the last time I read an M&B that failed to take off from the starting point! The back cover promised one thing and throughout the book it failed miserably to deliver! I will be thinking twice before I purchase another Book by this author!! Even a 1 star is too generous!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Tedious, 20 Sep 2014
This book was so slow, boring, dreary & unexciting. I've read other books by Dani that I've really enjoyed, but I'm afraid this one didn't do it for me.

I didn't like either of the main characters. There was no exciting interaction between them. The plot was laborious & I just found it wearisome. I ended up speed reading through sections which is never a good sign.

I like my H/Heroines to have spunk, to verbally spar with each other, to have some real chemistry. Unfortunately they didn't in this book.

It won't put me off trying another Dani Collins book, but I really hope the next one is heaps better than this. Sorry!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 Aug 2014