on 2 September 2015
If you like a really smooth, soulful voice, you will like the tones of Aloe Blacc. There are not many artists who can sing in this 'old school' way, and somehow still have a modern edge. A great tune for easy listening, or for a relaxing drive in the car.
on 19 May 2014
Great laid back summer tune, this is very addictive! I have a feeling this will be played to death and everyone will get tired of it but until then, summer 2014 anthem.. I'm the man I'm the man I'm the man! :)
on 5 June 2014
I absolutely love this song,and I love everything this guy does.He is fantastic.The buying experience was brill,it was downloaded to my computer in seconds.
on 4 April 2014
I just think Aloe blaccc is a lovely singer truely blessed with a beautiful voice, i love all his music, fantastic a bit like myself, just a blessed singe.
on 15 April 2014
...and a fabulous tune to bop around the house to. Not a massive fan of Aloe Blacc but our family definitely loves this track!
on 30 May 2014
Excellent sing for celebrations any band every acheivement. A pat on the back for every achiever. Love it love it love it
on 9 May 2014
You can tell everyone this song is the man the man the man, but seriously its pretty awesome and fun.
on 12 April 2014
Saw Aloe perform on TV the other week fabulous voice am off to buy album.
He is a star performer
on 12 May 2014
I love this song and it is sung so well it is a song that all generations can enjoy listening to
on 20 July 2015