5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars
My granddaughter loves it
Published 2 months ago by linda harries

1.0 out of 5 stars crash
I got this for my son and I wish I never has it keeps crashing on him and some times the cards disappear. So my three year old gets very upset with is app am surprised I still have my device
Published 3 months ago by karenb

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 July 2014
This review is from: Preschool and Kindergarten Reading, Tracing & Spelling School Adventure: First Words - Animals A to Z (Letters Recognition, Phonics, Alphabet Learning Game) for Kids (Kindergarten, Toddler, Preschool, Grade 1) Educational Toy by Abby Monkey® (App)
My granddaughter loves it

4.0 out of 5 stars Where's the X?, 17 Jun 2014
On the tracing part of the game there is no X, this really bothers my 2year old.Otherwise a good app.

1.0 out of 5 stars crash, 31 May 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars preschool app, 26 May 2014
This is a great little app. I am looking forward to having a go on it with my nephew. The only downside is that the American accent is not ideal for those in the UK as a learning tool for children. When it comes to words with the letter 't' in them, they are spelled out with a 't' sound initially, but then when the word is said in full, the 't' sound becomes a 'd' due to the accent. Still a good app though!

5.0 out of 5 stars preschool and kindergarten reading tracing & spelling school, 10 May 2014
I choose the this rating because i think it worth 5 stars i bought this game for my grandson who as enjoyed playing it also keeps him enterained and is very helping with his learning skills. there is nothing to dislike about this game. I would recommend this game to friends and family.