5.0 out of 5 stars Bright, sparkly musical tale of magic and the value of real friendship., 31 Aug 2014
JK "Julie K." (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 50 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Barbie and the Secret Door (Includes Barbie Songbook) [DVD] (DVD)
Barbie and the Secret Door (plus songbook) ties in with the launch of the new Princess Alexa doll. We've had the doll for over a week and my granddaughter loves her so much I had to buy her the DVD. So far we've watched the film twice and it only arrived this morning!. It's a nice story about a Princess who discovers the true value of friendship. All very sweet and fantastical. There's plenty of music, magic and cute little characters...everything little girls love....and it's all presented in a glory of pinks, purples and sparkle.

The DVD is on one disc, lasts for approximately 81 minutes and has a U certificate.

It's nice to have a songbook. We're learning the words. The Princess Alex doll is musical and she sings two of the songs with us!. I can't leave less than 5* because my granddaughter is absolutely hooked!.

5.0 out of 5 stars another great barbie film, 1 Sep 2014
Preordered for our Barbie mad daughter. She had to have this latest addition to her collection. She loves it, loads of catchy songs that she loves singing and dancing to.

Another great film

My only slight concern when watching the bonus features was when watching
"Barbie life in a dreamhouse" I really hope Mattel dont take Barbie fully in this direction, it would certainly ruin the Barbie magic that my daughter and I love watching together

5.0 out of 5 stars This DVD arrived this morning (via an excellent pre-order service from Amazon) and it has been watched ..., 31 Aug 2014
Mrs. Nj Winn (Wakefield, West Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
This DVD arrived this morning (via an excellent pre-order service from Amazon) and it has been watched three times already, my little lady loves it!!!
Barbie movies continue to enthral and keep children entertained with bright illustration and catchy music.
I would definitely recommend thus DVD, a must for all Barbie followers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another awesome Barbie video, 2 Sep 2014
Another awesome Barbie video, arrived yesterday and my 7 and 4 year olds both loved it, especially as it has a unicorn in it! The song book is a really nice touch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 1 Sep 2014
I bought this for my Grandaughter,she loves it.Must be the tenth Barbie i have got for her.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 20 Sep 2014
My Granddaughter loves this film.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 16 Sep 2014
As described and good delivery

Barbie and the Secret Door (Includes Barbie Songbook) [DVD]