5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect skate board!, 24 April 2014
This review is from: Razor Ripstik Berry Caster Board / Skateboard (Sports)
This is not just a joy ride, it takes patience, understanding, repetition, dedication and a big bottle. When I saw one was on offer for sale about a year ago, I decided to spontaneously buy it, used it the day I got it and was absolutely rubbish at it, used it the next day and gave myself a number of bruises and cuts and then I almost gave up with it. About two months later, I moved to a little town in Hertfordshire, called Stevenage and couldn't resist to try it again seeing as I was surrounded by hills. 9 months down the road I've had replacement wheels installed on mine a number of times and now can almost do the Ollie, no easy task on two wheels. My suggestion is that if you are young at heart and what something to spice your life up, consider this! I have been to a number of towns over the past year and have seen hundreds of ordinary skateboards but I haven't seen anyone else with one of these! Some pointers of advice, if you're gonna buy this, expect to have accidents with it, balancing on it alone takes a while to get used to. I've never used a helmet personally but most people should, as of lately I've been using protective gloves as that's the first thing you land on if you do fall. Also, stay away from traffic while you're still using it as an amateur, as it's easy to get carried away when you think you've got pretty good control but actually kidding yourself. Can't recommend this board enough, I wish more people used them!

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing!, 13 May 2014
L. Melinek - See all my reviews
This toy is the best. I brought it for my daughter as a present and this is the best present that the has ever received. All her friends e so I decided to get her one too. she loved it and went on it every night. she told me that this toy you can never get board of. she was so happy with it and I would strongly recommend it. it is really for age 10 and up and if you wold get one then good luck with using it. it is such fun she said.

5.0 out of 5 stars A perfect 10 year olds present!!, 13 May 2014
This a great product! I purchased this on the Friday and it was delivered on the Sunday ready for my sons 10th birthday on the Monday. He loves it, great quality and fab bright colours!! Perfect present!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it & my son will grow, 10 July 2014
Didn't realise that they do smaller ones for 10 year olds!, never mind! I love it & my son will grow.

5.0 out of 5 stars Razor Ripstik, 5 Aug 2014
My daughter purchased this item, she is 10. This is a very robust model, they do take a bit of a bashing when they fall off, hit walls etc. It is big, adult size I'd say but she has no problem and is off up the street in flip flops, and at quite a speed!

5.0 out of 5 stars Hours of fun, 3 Aug 2014
My boys love it. It takes a bit of time to learn how to do it (would recommend you buy protective gear as they fall off a lot ). They spend hours on it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hours of balancing fun!!, 31 July 2014
My 12 year old son is wowed by his new ripstik. He loves the colours too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 10 Aug 2014
This is amazing, built brilliantly and works really well