Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£7.29

on 9 November 2009
Glasgow isn't exactly the first place that springs to mind when you mention the word reggae, but that's where these pioneers hail from. I had heard of them previously when their track Ing appeared on Mr Scruff's Solid Steel compilation, so when I saw this in a local store, I was intrigued. My curiosity was then aroused even further when I saw two of the guest vocalists on this set were Top Cat and Tippa Irie, both legendary UK MCs. So a quick listen to the sound samples on Amazon and I was convinced...went back to the store, bought the CD...wicked album to say the least. Recommended thoroughly.
on 20 October 2015
This I think being the first full length various artists collection from Mungo's.ALL the following compilations are excellent.Please send down some more musical rain from Glasgow.
on 4 August 2015
Probably my least favourite Mungos album but still very good.