on 2 May 2014
Found this whilst scouring Amazon for new books, never checked who wrote it, but liked the sound of it.

I'm not a huge fan of the Lexy books! but I do like the Blakemore sister books so was really please to find that this book lived up to those.
I think this series will turn out to be a winner.

Give it a read I don't think you'll be disappointed with it.
on 25 March 2014
I found this book to be a very gentle Read,
I loved the cat who was funny and magical
The mystery part of the book had a few good twists
but was not to hard going
I will definitely read more books by this author,
in fact I have already purchased more books
If you like a very full on witch and magical read,
which is all action, this book may not be right for you.
But saying that I also like books of that ilk.
I can honestly say, I really enjoyed this book
on 25 May 2014
What's not to like? Murder mystery, book shop owner, psychic cat - I love the whole mix as well as the name of the town. I want to live in Mystic Notch - can I have a shop there too?
on 10 June 2014
I really enjoyed this book - a nice twist on a 'who dunnit' with the mystic element! I will definitely buy more of her books.
on 6 April 2014
Decent escape from reality. I would recommend this book to escape from too much studying, the north face of the ironing, too much mental plate spinning or just a Saturday afternoon all to yourself.
on 19 May 2014
I loved this book. Ghosts and cats ... what more does a girl need? I'll be looking out for more in this series
on 17 December 2015
Not really into ghosts and cats, but as this was donated free by the author, I felt I had to give it a try.
Found it to be a pleasant read, a good way to pass some "me" time, and quite funny in parts.
There are several red herrings along the way, and if the reader can suspend all disbelief, it is quite a good story.
on 10 July 2014
ghostly paws was a very good read I shall enjoy reading the rest of the series.
on 4 November 2015
Enjoyed this book so much! I was drawn along with the mystery and loved the whole idea of the main character's relationship with ghosts and her cat. Couldn't put it down and am now looking forward to starting the next one.
on 11 April 2014
loved this book. not read this author before but am delighted to have found her. easy read. the writing just flows. will read others she has wrote. well worth a try if you have not read this author.