on 1 May 2014
Best album since employment! It's so fresh, so powerful, so angry!! From the angry and powerful working class anthem "The Factory Gates" to the melodic "Roses"
on 11 April 2014
Really surprised by this album. I love it and cant play it often enough. Bows and Arrows and Roses have to be my two favourite songs, although I love to listen to them all.
on 16 July 2014
I decided to buy this based on liking their latest single. It's taken me a while to get into the album but that's probably because I'm new to the Kaiser Chiefs.
on 24 July 2014
Absolutely loved this. Was a little worried the commercial band wagon may have been jumped on due to Ricky success outside of KC's but this did not disappoint.
on 11 June 2014
Great new album from the kaiser chiefs, ordered on the Saturday and it turned up the next day.

All round a great album can't wait till the next one.
on 10 May 2014
I love this album.....I didn't realise how many fab songs Kaiser chiefs did! Their range of music is quite large and there songs have a really feel good vibe.
on 13 May 2014
A very strong album with the usual great sound that Ricky and the boys create. My only criticism is the poem, this is a music release and doesn't need it.
on 9 May 2014
I absolutely love this cd play it all the time, came as stated time excellent servicegreat way to buy cd I bought it with another cd to get free postage
on 28 August 2014
Some tracks are similar to what I would expect from the Kaiser Chiefs but there are a few surprises aswell. It's one of those albums that grows on me.
on 25 July 2014
Absolutely loved this from the first track to the last. I have always been a huge fan of the Kaiserchiefs and this album makes me love them ever more!