5.0 out of 5 stars Bebe Style Childrens Wooden Table and Chair Set
Very easy to assemble, did not need a screw driver at all so no missing screws and the instructions were easy to read for a change . Very solid and well worth the money. A very good buy for the youngsters.
Published 12 months ago by L Roberts

The table and chair look fantastic but when screwing the legs in 2 cracked the wood in the chair even though the legs aren't fully in. Disappointed with the product and ruined my nephews present!
Published 3 months ago by Ruzi Ahmed

5.0 out of 5 stars Bebe Style Childrens Wooden Table and Chair Set, 7 April 2014
This review is from: Bebe Style Childrens Wooden Table and Chair Set (Baby Product)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good price for quality table and chairs, 15 Aug. 2014
Good sturdy table and chairs.
2 year old Grandson loves it.
Gone is the high chair eats all his meals, watches tv and uses his crayons and couple ring book from his new table.
Would recommend to all

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 22 Aug. 2014
Lovely little table and chairs. My son loves them! One chair was slightly damaged but was replaced quickly.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Great Grandchildren loved this table and chairs, 2 July 2014
My Great Grandchildren loved this table and chairs. Not too big just right and very sturdy. My grandchildren are aged 4 and 2 and use for their drawing and having their lunch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!!!, 3 Dec. 2014
I love this set. I spent so long looking for exactly the same colours of wooden table and chairs for little one and got very excited when I saw it sold at such amazing price as everywhere else it seemed to be very pricey. It is quite good quality as I can also sit on the chair or table and it doesn't break (not wanting to share my weight I will just say I am about average weight according to ONS). Just make sure you don't make my mistake when putting it together (although the instructions were very clear I didn't bother reading them) - the back legs have longer screw than the front legs! So I ended up damaging a bit the wood but not too much. However the back support on one of the chairs broke with no apparent reason to me and we had to buy replacement chairs at the end.
I sitll love the set and would highly recommend to everyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful and good value, 23 Mar. 2014
CycleRacing (England) - See all my reviews
(HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 10 REVIEWER)
This set is fun and colourful.

The children really like it, and the 3 year old calls it her 'colouring table'. It seems to be fairly solid and doesn't seem to be likely to fall apart or break anytime soon.

This would brighten up any room, and has a lot of practical uses too!

Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Was very satisfied with the service I receive with this item, 31 Oct. 2014
Was very satisfied with the service I receive with this item. One of the chairs was damaged and I received a replacement as soon as I told you about the problem.Thank you very much for looking after me so well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Love it and my 2 yrs old loves it too, 12 Aug. 2014
Mrs. Szilvia Goncalves "book worm" (Scotland, Aberdeen) - See all my reviews
Absolutely Love it and my 2 yrs old loves it too. Extra plus that it has 2 chairs hence when little friends come over no arguments who sits on the chair. Also reasonable price and seems a very good quality too.

1.0 out of 5 stars The table and chair look fantastic but when screwing the legs in 2 cracked the ..., 9 Jan. 2015

5.0 out of 5 stars The box was so small I thought they had sent ..., 31 July 2014
The box was so small I thought they had sent the wrong item but once opened and put together it was a lovely little table and chairs and the 3 year old who it was bought for loves it.

Bebe Style Childrens Wooden Table and Chair Set