on 14 March 2014
After reading Mediterranean Healthy Diet by Noel Fairbrother, I was pleasantly surprised at how easy it is to prepare Mediterranean dishes. The ingredients consist mostly of vegetables, Greek yogurt, nuts, and poultry. Rarely did I see red meat in the recipe book, but in the few meat dishes I’ve seen, they were lean meat with little to no fat. Olive oil is the oil of choice, which is the healthier alternative to butter.

It may look like simple ingredients, but the final taste is truly divine. This is largely due to the skilful use of herbs and spices, which enhance the flavour of the ingredients when mixed altogether. I must also commend the delightful pictures of scrumptious dishes that will surely whet your appetite.

This book is perfect for people who are looking for healthy diet recipes. This is just the first 50 dishes and here’s hoping there will be more in the near future.
on 16 March 2014
I don't know what I was expecting but I was pleasantly surprised by this book. Lots of good recipes with pictures, ingredients and methods how to make some fantastic dishes. Most of them look delicious and healthy too. If you need help making mediterranean healthy recipes then this book is for you. I am on a healthy eating diet and there are so many recipes here that could help me. I always run out of ideas so this will be a MASSIVE resource for my diet.
I recommend. 5 ***** from me!
on 14 March 2014
I am a health nut who loves to find a new direction for his meals once in a while, and this book did not disappoint. All I can say is that I like the mediterranean recipes in this book and learned some things that hadn't crossed my path yet. This is what a cookbook needs to be. If you are into this diet or are looking for an introduction, give it a try. Highly recommended.