5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing
After receiving my free sample of this product in my Elle magazine- this product has completely changed my life! My hair before was puffy, messy and never lasted five minutes after me styling it. Now I put this balm in my hair before blowing drying and my style sits perfectly all day without a hair out of place!
Published 3 months ago by Amy Taylor

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
I had read the hype about the new wonder balm from Percy & Reed and hoped that I would finally find something to "hold" my style for at least a day!! I have used this several times now and my hair still falls flat after a while and also feels very straw like and sticky on the ends.

Hope it works for others but it hasn't for me.
Published 2 months ago by P Piersma

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 6 April 2014
This review is from: Percy & Reed Perfectly Perfecting Wonder Balm 75 ml (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this product!, 24 Jun 2014
Mrs. S. Veitch (Yorkshire, UK) - See all my reviews
Love this product! I have curly hair and it is usually hard to find anything that works well to tame frizz and kept curls a nice shape-this does both for me. It is also good for calming down fly away bits or frizz once hair is dry.

5.0 out of 5 stars This product has changed my life!, 21 Jun 2014
Sounds melodramatic. But in the realm of my hair it is true.

My hair looks good when 1st washed, but quickly goes into rats tails. Plus I've always had to wash my hair every day as on day 2 it is lank and greasy.

When I use this product it not only keeps my hair looking great for the 1st day, but it is also for the 1st time, perfectly good on day 2 as well. A quick brush and straighteners for any kinks and I'm off to work - giving me an extra 15mins in bed every other day.

I'm stocking up.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 2 May 2014

Hope it works for others but it hasn't for me.