Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£6.99

THE RETURN OF THE EXPLOITED !!!!!!!!!
This is a very chaotic album if you compare it to former ones,but that's what you'll get to like about it.Don't expect to understand it on first listening,but you'll be hooked if you listen twice in a row.It literally made my ears bleed,and that only happens when I like something too much ! Uneven tonal quality.The 2 first tracks sound apallingly bad,but from the third on, a smile will appear on your face. Wattie at his best on vocals.A definitive must have for any loyal Exploited fan.
on 12 April 2015
I hadn't heard this album until this year. (2015) as never been much of a fan since they slagged off Crass. My hero's! However this album is the best I've heard in years. Real old sko0l punk yet modern and pumping. A real banging album that deserves top marks.
Punk as fu..
on 26 July 2015
Fantastic album. It was just what I was expecting loud and full of angry pent up aggression. Just what my head needed
on 7 July 2014
Arrived in good condition and pleased with it.
on 6 March 2016