5.0 out of 5 stars Really enjoyed this book
I really enjoyed this book.

It has a good story with plenty of twists and turns and very interesting characters.

I am really looking forward to the next book.

You won't be disappointed with this book.
Published 9 months ago by Amanda

1.0 out of 5 stars not sure
Not sure I liked this book, well some asserts of it I did, but.... It was a love story that didn't feel like one. The hero was stupid, couldn't see what was obvious. The only surprise in this storey was the strange white figure turned out to be the Grandmother???
Published 8 months ago by Jenny Hayden

5.0 out of 5 stars Really enjoyed this book, 24 Mar 2014
This review is from: The Ice Seduction: Bestselling Devoted Series (Kindle Edition)
I really enjoyed this book.

I am really looking forward to the next book.

You won't be disappointed with this book.

4.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 16 Mar 2014
Loved everything about this read, a beautiful story. Annoyed at myself for finishing it in two days, I want to read more about sepharina and Patrick <3

5.0 out of 5 stars The Ice Seduction (SK Quinn), 15 Mar 2014
What a great book loved it, started and finished in one day could not put it down all I can say is you done it again SK Quinn brilliant.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not what it seems, for better or worse??, 12 Sep 2014
Missd (Cumbria, England) - See all my reviews
In the description it says "if you love fifty shades, bared to you, this man and beautiful disaster then you'll love this, and the description goes on to make it sound as though it will be on the similar lines of them books making you think its a bdsm forbidden love story...and its not!!! It's a shame they felt they had to make the book sound this way because the book doesn't need it and if anything the sex scenes spoiled the book for me (which i never thought i would say about any book) This book would of been great as a suspense.
I don't want to give anything away but the main story was about the nanny going to look after a boy who has been made out to be a monster who wont eat or speak and is unruly, this is the part of the book i absolutely loved, the story kept you guessing as to what was wrong with the boy and why the boy was treated the way he was, it was a story that i have never seen before and i wanted to desperately know what had happened, if the author had carried on with the suspense theme i would of given this book an easy 5 stars and one clicked for the next one straight away, its a shame its not but having said that i would say its worth a read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Enjoyed this book, 15 Mar 2014
Was a lot different from here Ivy lessons books , However I thoroughly enjoyed this book got me captivated from the beginning would totally recommend this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Everyone needs to read this book like right now!! And yes I am shouting!, 15 Mar 2014
The first books of this author I've read was the ivy series and I thought those books were amazing, I had read all 3 within a day so when I heard that she was doing another series I wasn't going to read it all as we have all been there where you read a few series from authors and they are never as good etc.

BUT I was so glad I downloaded this book, I actually don't know which trilogy I now prefer, the story is just bang on gives you the romance but with plenty of stuff going on to make you go oh my god and you end up rooting for the main character, the author has done a great job with this book, it kept me interested from start to finish, I honestly cannot wait til the 2nd book, roll on summer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Short but completely engrossing!, 29 July 2014
I throughly enjoyed 'The Ice Seducation'. I read alot of books in this type of genre and it is such a refreshing change to not get annoyed with either man characters and to watch their story unfold. It was a shorter book than what I'm used too but worth every page as I couldn't put it down. Very much looking forward to the next installment to find out what happens next.

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm devoted!!!!!, 17 Aug 2014
I would highly recommend this book..so well written, highly engaging and totally unputdownable. In a whirlwind you are on this journey with Sera and Patrick..so many twists and turns and willing there romance on all the way. I cannot wait to get started on bed of ice,having bought it on early release.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 10 July 2014
Class conquers love. Loved this book. It tells the story of a nanny and the master of the house and how they fight feelings of true love against all. Brilliantly wrote and very believable. I was hooked from start to finished and managed to read the book in a whole day. I can't wait for the next instalment.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 22 Jun 2014
Nice book with a few twists and turns but a lovely love story.but what a wicked house keeper.and vile daughter.