on 19 April 2014
These truly are the most comfy shoes I have ever worn. Thanks to a very kind amazon reviewer I was able to select the right size, they arrived quickly and are good as casual shoes but smart enough for work too. Have had very good feedback from friends and colleagues on how good they look too. I picked the grey/black piping version. I would be careful about the size you pick to avoid disappointment. I usually take a 6.5 or 7 but the size 6 in these fits perfectly. Couldn't recommend highly enough, will be back for another pair before long I'm sure.
on 8 July 2014
They are just a bit too big, perhaps I should have paid more attention to the other comments. I put an extra inner sole pad inside and they are just fine and very comfortable. Love the color, got lots of compliments.
on 16 June 2014
Sadly my Fly shoes were too small...really too narrow. I bough t a pair 2 years ago same size which fitted perfectly. So today I'm sending the ones I ordered from you back. Shame!
on 20 January 2014
My wife has been after some yellow fly shoes for a while so was excited when she saw these in mustard. However, don't be deceived by the picture - they are in reality a much browner mustard colour. Aside from that the quality was good as usual from fly but unfortunately they have to go back and the search for yellow continues...
on 19 June 2014
It's good quality, nice color, but small a bit and not so soft as I expected. Would be perfect 7,5 size but they don't do that.
on 2 June 2014
With the name Devil Red, I was expecting exactly that, a vibrant red, but although this is a nice colour, they are more of a burnt orangey red.
I took advice from others and ordered a size down and the size length-wise is good, the width however is rather snug, particularly around the stitching around the front of the foot. I have them on at the moment with a pair of socks and if they don't give at all, then I'm afraid they will have to go back. It seems that it depends on the colour of the leather with Fly. The leather is not soft at all and the last pair of red shoes had to go back as a size 5 was way too tight. I also ordered a pair of Fly shoes a while ago in suede and they were massive, even a size 4 is very roomy. I am hoping these will give a little as I quite like them. I am a size 4.5 by the way and can fit either a size 4 or a 5 depending on the shoe, but with Fly it's a bit hit and miss I'm afraid
Any suggestions for stretching leather would be most welcome
on 24 June 2014
as like previous reviews these shoes are great. Brilliaint fit and so comfortable will be ordering more in different colours
on 12 September 2014
My feet are quite wide so these felt quite squeezed in the front at the beginning but expanded slightly upon wearing a few times and they fit comfortably now. If you normally buy extra wide shoes, I would not recommend this particular model. Instead try the Jane loafers - bought a pair and have walked miles in them with no blisters.
on 9 August 2014
I like Fly London, but I am not sure why some of their shoes seem to be a size (or two) larger. I am usually a size 4, but in this cut, it is so big it slips on and off as I am walking - even with a very thick insert. I was away when it arrived and it is probably too late to return it now. Pity!
on 28 August 2014
Having small feet (size 3) i do find it hard to find shoes that fit properly. these are a tad on the loose size (I have wide feet too), so wont have probs with sore feet, but they do come up a little too big ... nothing a pair of heel grips wont solve. Great price too