5.0 out of 5 stars Comfiest Shoes Ever
Published 5 months ago by L. Law

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as yellow as they look
My wife has been after some yellow fly shoes for a while so was excited when she saw these in mustard. However, don't be deceived by the picture - they are in reality a much browner mustard colour. Aside from that the quality was good as usual from fly but unfortunately they have to go back and the search for yellow continues...
Published 8 months ago by Tony Sime

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfiest Shoes Ever, 19 April 2014
L. Law (scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fly London Women's Pump Ballet Flats (Apparel)
These truly are the most comfy shoes I have ever worn. Thanks to a very kind amazon reviewer I was able to select the right size, they arrived quickly and are good as casual shoes but smart enough for work too. Have had very good feedback from friends and colleagues on how good they look too. I picked the grey/black piping version. I would be careful about the size you pick to avoid disappointment. I usually take a 6.5 or 7 but the size 6 in these fits perfectly. Couldn't recommend highly enough, will be back for another pair before long I'm sure.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfiest shoes ever., 1 April 2014
Ordered a size down from my usual and they fit perfectly. Lovely soft leather and cushioned soles like walking on air. Wore them for the first time all day long and my feet were fine. I ordered the mushroom colour, nice,neutral colour that will go with everything this summer. They are classy and smart and the heel height is far more comfortable than the usual thin-soled ballet shoes. I am very tempted to buy the grey ones now.

4.0 out of 5 stars Just a bit too big, 8 July 2014
They are just a bit too big, perhaps I should have paid more attention to the other comments. I put an extra inner sole pad inside and they are just fine and very comfortable. Love the color, got lots of compliments.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fly pump ballet flats, 30 Jun 2014
Supremely comfortable - and stylish. This is my second pair of Fly shoes. Well made and sturdy, but good looking. Can be worn with anything.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fly shoes too small, 16 Jun 2014
Sadly my Fly shoes were too small...really too narrow. I bough t a pair 2 years ago same size which fitted perfectly. So today I'm sending the ones I ordered from you back. Shame!

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as yellow as they look, 20 Jan 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely shoes, 18 Jun 2014
I bought these shoes, having previously bought Fly sandals. They are very comfortable. The sole is firm and they look smart.
I would recommend

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice but not proper 7 size.., 19 Jun 2014
It's good quality, nice color, but small a bit and not so soft as I expected. Would be perfect 7,5 size but they don't do that.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love the shoes, 17 Sep 2014
I read the reviews before choosing the size and all of them recommended to buy a size smaller than normal as they come up big.
From past experience with another pair of Fly shoes ,not the same model, they also came up big and I ended up with 2 x inner soles and heel grips and they are still a bit loose.
I found these are fairly tight and squashing my toes a bit but early days yet I have worn them around the house with socks and they have started to give a fair bit. So I will persevere and hope they come right. Otherwise, lovely quality and colour, very smart.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shoes, 24 Jun 2014
as like previous reviews these shoes are great. Brilliaint fit and so comfortable will be ordering more in different colours

Fly London Women's Pump Ballet Flats