5.0 out of 5 stars Comfiest Shoes Ever
Published 14 months ago by L. Law

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as yellow as they look
My wife has been after some yellow fly shoes for a while so was excited when she saw these in mustard. However, don't be deceived by the picture - they are in reality a much browner mustard colour. Aside from that the quality was good as usual from fly but unfortunately they have to go back and the search for yellow continues...
Published 17 months ago by Tony Sime

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfiest Shoes Ever, 19 April 2014
L. Law (scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fly London Pump, Women's Ballet Flats (Shoes)
These truly are the most comfy shoes I have ever worn. Thanks to a very kind amazon reviewer I was able to select the right size, they arrived quickly and are good as casual shoes but smart enough for work too. Have had very good feedback from friends and colleagues on how good they look too. I picked the grey/black piping version. I would be careful about the size you pick to avoid disappointment. I usually take a 6.5 or 7 but the size 6 in these fits perfectly. Couldn't recommend highly enough, will be back for another pair before long I'm sure.

4.0 out of 5 stars Just a bit too big, 8 July 2014
They are just a bit too big, perhaps I should have paid more attention to the other comments. I put an extra inner sole pad inside and they are just fine and very comfortable. Love the color, got lots of compliments.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fly shoes too small, 16 Jun. 2014
Sadly my Fly shoes were too small...really too narrow. I bough t a pair 2 years ago same size which fitted perfectly. So today I'm sending the ones I ordered from you back. Shame!

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as yellow as they look, 20 Jan. 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice but not proper 7 size.., 19 Jun. 2014
It's good quality, nice color, but small a bit and not so soft as I expected. Would be perfect 7,5 size but they don't do that.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shoes, 24 Jun. 2014
as like previous reviews these shoes are great. Brilliaint fit and so comfortable will be ordering more in different colours

5.0 out of 5 stars ... slightly upon wearing a few times and they fit comfortably now. If you normally buy extra wide shoes, 12 Sept. 2014
My feet are quite wide so these felt quite squeezed in the front at the beginning but expanded slightly upon wearing a few times and they fit comfortably now. If you normally buy extra wide shoes, I would not recommend this particular model. Instead try the Jane loafers - bought a pair and have walked miles in them with no blisters.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as red, 2 Jun. 2014
With the name Devil Red, I was expecting exactly that, a vibrant red, but although this is a nice colour, they are more of a burnt orangey red.
I took advice from others and ordered a size down and the size length-wise is good, the width however is rather snug, particularly around the stitching around the front of the foot. I have them on at the moment with a pair of socks and if they don't give at all, then I'm afraid they will have to go back. It seems that it depends on the colour of the leather with Fly. The leather is not soft at all and the last pair of red shoes had to go back as a size 5 was way too tight. I also ordered a pair of Fly shoes a while ago in suede and they were massive, even a size 4 is very roomy. I am hoping these will give a little as I quite like them. I am a size 4.5 by the way and can fit either a size 4 or a 5 depending on the shoe, but with Fly it's a bit hit and miss I'm afraid
Any suggestions for stretching leather would be most welcome

1.0 out of 5 stars Too big - sizing is rubbish, 1 Jun. 2014
Mrs. Louise May "Weezy" (Leicester) - See all my reviews
Very disappointed, too big so had to send them back, had already ordered a smaller size as well! What's going on fly?

3.0 out of 5 stars dissapointed, 29 May 2014
I love Fly shoes...I read on the reviews that people had found they came up big so I took advice and ordered a size 5. They arrived...beautiful colour shoes as expected but too tight...sent them back and ordered a size 6...which arrived promptly but are too big!!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›