Published 6 months ago by Richard

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth a money!!
Paul's looking for only positive reviews, if so, he'll email you exam questions, that's really blackmailing for free goods.
The format of book useless and difficult to follow. You're better of spending on Cisco press book.
Published 4 months ago by Dan

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars This 2nd edition is THE book to quickly pass CCNA - providing you do the work of course., 17 Mar 2014
This review is from: Cisco CCNA in 60 Days (Kindle Edition)
Stick to this schedule - 2 hours per day for 60 days and there is a very good likelihood of passing the CCNA exams. Normally this could take 2 years, but this book is FOCUSED, clearly written and to the point. The excellent "motivational" appendix/chapter which was in the 1st edition as appendix F is now online only (I think) once you have purchased this book. Regarding value for money, this is incredible. Even if you don't want to go for the full CCNA course, it is a very useful book for Infrastructure and Solution Architects

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 14 Mar 2014
This review is from: Cisco CCNA in 60 Days (Kindle Edition)
Well organised, easy to read material. Good value for money too at the current discounted price.

Highly recommended CCNA guide.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent CCNA Study guide/resource, 17 Jun 2014
This review is from: Cisco CCNA in 60 Days (Kindle Edition)
I have held off writing a review on this book until I got a good way in to ensure that my review was based on experience of the content. Over the past year I have attended a local college and completed the four semesters of Cisco's CCNA Discovery, this was delivered one evening per week for 3 hours, plus access to the curriculum at home. Whilst the CCNA Discovery gave me a better understanding of networking I still felt that I was not confident enough in the CCNA Discovery to take the CCENT or CCNA, Cisco sometimes makes understanding concepts and theories quite hard, especially for someone who is not an academic, like me.

I bought the kindle version of this book in the hope that I would improve my networking knowledge further still, and I'm extremely pleased with the book, it is perfectly written for someone like me, Paul has structured the requirements of the exams into individual daily content, he explains concepts in layman's terms as much as he can, and I must say it does help, the fact that the book is called "CCNA in 60 Days" motivates you, each day he outlines the goal of that particular day, and each day ends with mini exam questions and labs for you to go through to gain experience, for the labs, use either a physical lab or Packet Tracer/GNS3 simulation software. I found the "personal trainer" approach keeps you motivated and on track.

It's a great book, that with your effort could result in you gaining a Cisco certification.

5.0 out of 5 stars a must for passing ICND P1 & 2 or CCNA exam, 8 April 2014
This review is from: Cisco CCNA in 60 Days (Paperback)
I'm not the most confident when taking exams but after reading the reviews on the first Cisco CCNA in 60 days I obtained my ICND P1 with ease as the content was excellent due to the info supplied within book and online giving you the structure to study. hence opting to purchase the new version to prepare for my part 2.

I just found the layout of the book great coupled with the spoken videos made me feel at ease when taking my exam.

A must to prepare and study for the three exams.

great job well worth it

5.0 out of 5 stars All you need to pass the exam, 25 Mar 2014
This review is from: Cisco CCNA in 60 Days (Kindle Edition)
I bought the first 'Cisco CCNA in 60 days' book and choose the material because of the great reviews from those who share the same goals. Having passed my CCNA exam with the 1st book and the use of a PT simulator, the book provided guidance for self-study and straight to the point material, making it easier to know what to learn. An easy choice at such a competitive price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have!, 5 Sep 2014
This review is from: Cisco CCNA in 60 Days (Kindle Edition)
Brilliant book, it works like an absolute charm. The overall structure of it is excellent, it's easy to read and take in the information, unlike other study guides. The OCG (WO) for instance it goes in depth and uses various analogies to understand the content, but it sometimes entirely misses the point.

I don't have a goal to achieve my CCNA within 60 days, since I'm using a wide variety of resources, but this is my main resource by far.

I'd definitely recommend this to anyone that wants a resource that is straight to the point

4.0 out of 5 stars Cisco CCNA in 60 days is a useful resource in preparation for the CCNA exams, 18 Aug 2014
This review is from: Cisco CCNA in 60 Days (Paperback)
Cisco CCNA in 60 days is a useful resource in preparation for the CCNA exams. I found this material provides insight on various areas covered in the CCNA Syllabus so with it I could learn the important facts as well as complete some labs at the end of each day, sometimes able to finish two days worth of study in a day depending on the topic length. The labs in particular provides guidance with hands on tasks but you'll need access to a simulator or real Cisco equipment to practise.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a very good book linked to many other material, 14 Aug 2014
This review is from: Cisco CCNA in 60 Days (Kindle Edition)
Hi, This is a very good book linked to many other material, test etc on Paul's (and team) website. The 60 day layout of the book has helped me organising my studies. Something I lacked before. I have the e-book installed on PC and two tablets so there is no escape from studying. All that for 6. Unbelievably good value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars This book is well written and focused. Sticking to ..., 5 July 2014
This review is from: Cisco CCNA in 60 Days (Paperback)
This book is well written and focused. Sticking to the plan is they key to success and you have a highly likely hood that you pass the exam in first go.

5.0 out of 5 stars good services, 4 July 2014