For an absolute steal of a price the set Sticks and Stones- THE Sue Records Story 1957-1962 has 50 tracks split over two CDs.
Amazon ave listed the tracks but its quite hard to read the list.
This may be important if, like me, you find lists with no gaps difficult to read. Everything looks jumbled up and it's hard to see if certain tracks are on the CDS/

So this is a clearer track listing.

Tracks

23. Searching For Olive Oil- The Senors
24.Must Be Love- Tommy Williams
25. All About My Girl- Jimmy McGriff
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 21 February 2013
From the well known opening salvo by 'Ike & Tina Turner' we are treated to some FANTASTIC R&B and early Soul gems from the 'Sue (U.S.A)' record label (1957 to 1962). 'Juggy' Murray really had some top class artists on his label - Ike & Tina Turner, Baby Washington, Jimmy Barnes, Don Covay and Bobby Hendricks are just some of the talent on offer. Nearly all of the tracks are good to excellent, the quality is so high there's only a few tracks that are mediocre or aren't to my taste. I've discovered lots of (new to my ears) wonderful tracks by lesser known artists. The sound quality with these 'One Day Music' releases is usually good (not great) but this one is merely ok/good (as a handful of tracks on disc 2 are disc dubs with clicks and pops audible but none are that bad to spoil any enjoyment). There is no booklet, but there's a one sided intro to the label and writing credits and dates. I really do recommend this excellent compilation, I have nearly all of these 2 disc sets by this company and it's one of the very best they have compiled. Overall, if R&B and Soul (mixed with one or two Doo Wop and Jazz tinged tracks) is your bag this is A MUST HAVE. A neat package 10/10.

Please Note: These 'One Day Music' 2cd sets normally say that the tracks are re-mastered this one DOES NOT.
on 27 September 2015
Sue Records was a US Record Label and this two-discer of 50 tracks showcases this labels various singles output from a variety of artists between 1957 to 1962.
And as this particular CD has already been reviewed by more than a dozen other reviewer's reviews, I merely just want to add or say 'one' of the main reasons that what attracted me into purchasing this CD. And that is mainly because of the thankful inclusion of a first time appearance on any of the numerously numerous Rock 'N' Roll 'Instrumentals' CD's, and that is by, 'The Duals', thankfully ''both'' of the 'A' & 'B' Sides to this classic 1961 'instrumental' are included on here. The 'A' Side, 'Stick Shift', is also on numerous other instrumental CD's, ''BUT'', this is the first time that I have seen the as classic a 'B' Side, 'Cruising', on any CD before.

'The Duals' were also released in the UK during 1961 on a 7'' Vinyl Records on 'London American Records'. As follows:

Duals, 'Stick Shift', b/w 'Cruising', on London HL 9450.

I'm pleased that the 'B' Side has now been finally restored to the cd age via this compact disc on America's Sue Records.
on 10 September 2013
As with all the ONE DAY compilations this is great value.You get to hear some you know &some you dont.
Which is a great way into an artists music.Great to stick in the car n rock out
on 22 May 2013
I just love this cd , I have it in the car now and it brings a smile to my face every time I have it on
I can`t think of a bad track , it`s just good old rock n roll
on 18 February 2016
disc one seems the better of the two , overall not bad & good value for the money , although prices do vary from week to week i bought when it was advertised about £1:30 cheaper .
on 16 June 2013
Sue was one of those labels that always gave you something different and this is a good selection of their output. More jazzy than you might remember but still funky.
on 11 June 2013
Well packaged. Did I really miss out on this music in my early years. Yes I did! A superb record of a label's out put. I want more.
on 16 April 2013
very good service and the cd was brilliant one of the best cds out there total enjoyed every song well worth the money
on 15 October 2015