Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£4.99

on 22 January 2014
One star only because I can't give Bob zero!
Total disappointment.As a Dylan and Baez fan I was expecting something revelatory, new, different ... but not so.
There's nothing wrong with the music - it's the product presentation I object to.
I fell for the cover - clever marketing - only to find I had been duped into buying what I already had as original releases.
Sellers ought to be obliged to list the content of all music CD's so that buyers can select what they haven't already got.
Come on Amazon, make it a rule to list the contents.
on 30 July 2014
disappointing but describes it correctly
on 8 December 2013
Added to my collection of both artists with few duplications. Reminds me of the era of folk protest music and the optimism of the early 60s.
on 1 May 2013
Thought I was getting CD of Bob Dylan & Joan Baez together. Silly me. It is in fact one CD of Dylan and a separate one of Joan Baez. Packaging the CDs together looks suspiciously like a deceitful marketing ploy by the manufacturer. Not the retailers fault though.
on 28 June 2013
These recording are great, if you take into account that they were recorded with simple means and in the early 60's or late 50's. Pity rhe songs were not advertised in the offer...
on 4 June 2013
What can I say ? This 2 CD album is Fantastic !!
1 Cd. Bob Dylan ( The Master )
1 Cd. Joan Baez ( The Mistress )
Both superb artists who have proved their great
credentials over the last 50 Years !!!
on 29 September 2015
Fine
on 26 February 2015
Great remembering back to the early days ......
on 7 December 2013
Went to see Bob Dylan live just a shame Joan Baezwasnot with him never the less Im a great fan of Dylan and the show he put on in Glasgow was brillllllllll thanks again.
on 12 May 2015