on 28 January 2015
I had the same case on my Galaxy S2 and was very happy with it. I now have a Galaxy S5 but made the mistake of buying a sleeker looking and more expensive Shellenium case. That case looked good but felt slippery in my hand and didn't offer much protection. I got rid of the expensive Shellenium case and reverted back to this much cheaper black S-Line case. The S-Line case is so much better in terms of protection and essentially it has side grips that make it much better and safer to hold. If you've got an S5 look no further. In my experience this is the best case and is very reasonably priced. Any negative comments about the volume/on off buttons being difficult to operate under the gel case are load of nonsense.
on 10 July 2015
Really good value for money. This is the third one I have on different phones and it truly protects the phone. I dropped my telephone once over the pavement and even falling right on one of the corners vertically the telephone was unscathed. It fits the telephone snugly.
The screen protector and the stylus are really nice perks.
on 4 April 2016
I had this same case/cover for my old LG and it really did protect it - the number of times I threw my phone across the floor by accidentally pulling it out whilst removing another item from a pocket and the phone still looked as good as new.

As this was the case (pard on the pun), then I knew this was the case for the new phone.

slightly bendy and with just enough 'give' the case fits snugly to the phone. the back is smei textured - wougher to the left of the 'S' and glossy to the right, but down each site is a dimpled area that aids gripping the phone.

So, a great case with a free screen protector (albeit one that requires a sterile clean room to fit dust free) at a good price.

Great value!
on 14 June 2014
Great value for money and good colour selection. Fits perfectly. Raised lip means you can turn it on its face without the surface touching the screen.
on 30 August 2014
Fast delivery slim case but the case shown in picture is different and no protection to camera lens get scratches very easily
on 18 April 2014
Could easily have got a five star review. The case is good quality and looks nice but.... The cover is so rigid and thick on the sides of the case that it's virtually impossible to operate the buttons on the sides of the phone . As it covers the on/off button this is a serious drawback. Had to give up and order a more expensive case with holes cut in the side. So nearly a fantastic bargain. But not
on 5 August 2014
I bought 2 of these cases, one for my old galaxy s3, and one for my new galaxy s5, and I am not impressed. The rubber is too hard, and you can't find the volume or on/off controls very easy, and when you do, you have to press quite hard to get these to function. I am not sure why these cases are so bad, as my old one which I had was soft and gel like, this is not gel like.
on 3 July 2014
I had a cover identical to this for my S3 and it was a really good cover for the price. After buying two different covers for my new S5 both of which fit very poorly and offered very little protection I decided to go back to a cover I had been happy with and ordered one of these. Unfortunately the cover does not fit my S5 properly and so is no use.
on 20 March 2016
This little case has helped my Samsung survive drops all around the house down both the stairs and tiled floor(about 4ft drop from my pocket) love the style. The sides offer a dotted style hard rubber strip down the side for extra level of grip.

2 years down the line my Samsung is still in pristine condition
on 27 August 2014
I was originally posted the incorrect case but after I sent a message letting the seller know, they were extremely quick to send a correct case without any quibble.

As for the case - it feels very good quality and fits perfectly with all of the buttons and charger slot.