5.0 out of 5 stars I have energy and no headaches now
Brilliant book. Very easy to read and follow. This isn't a diet book, it's just a sensible way of eating and it really makes sense. Sugar was making me feel ill and I hadn't realised. I have so much more energy now and I have lost weight although this wasn't an issue for me as I was already a normal, healthy weight. My headaches have practically disappeared too. I haven't...
Published 1 month ago by P. Faletas

3.0 out of 5 stars Trying to give up fad diets. This one is not so easy either
Published 1 month ago by Alemap

3.0 out of 5 stars Trying to give up fad diets. This one is not so easy either, 9 Jun 2014
The sugar free diet is quite an expensive diet for people on a budget. There are so many nuts and seeds for a start which are not cheep. I could do the diet if someone advised me where to buy the ingredients which I've never used before. Rice malt syrup cacao nibs chia seed these are in just one recipe. Almond butter vanilla protein powder home made cream cheese. My supermarket doesn't have organic yogurt to make the cream cheese and where do you buy a muslin cloth from. Everything has a delivery charge when ordered online.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for diabetics in particular, 10 May 2014
This book is an encouraging way to change your sweet tooth and your palate. Why would you want to do this in the first place? Being diabetic, it's crucial to temper sugar cravings. Once you give sugar up for a few weeks, you'll suddenly find sweetness in all the foods you eat (especially sweet potatoes).

Is it a good book for non-diabetics? Probably. I imagine cookbooks using unrefined sweeteners in place of white sugar would be more enjoyable for non-diabetics and the health conscious. So I recommend it for diabetics.

3.0 out of 5 stars I quit sugar for life, 22 July 2014
Mmmmmm, I started reading it and agree with what the author says but have not got round to trying any recipes yet. Other cookery books and magazines have grabbed my interest more

5.0 out of 5 stars love!, 17 July 2014
definitely reccomend this for anyone interested in eating well, but also people who love trying new recipes as the recieps in this book are really unusual and super tasty

4.0 out of 5 stars I am a sugar addict, 1 Jun 2014
I have yet to finish reading and start the quit sugar programme which is on my to do list. This is a very good book for anyone who wants to give up sugar.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my favourite recipe books, 30 May 2014
An absolutely brilliantly written book. Sarah has clearly done her research and she breaks it down into an easily digestible (pun intended), well presented book, which is packed full of interesting information backing up her claims. It'd be nice if there were a few more recipes for vegans/vegetarians or even just for those who aren't comfortable eating every grisly bit of chicken.... Other than that it's wonderful and I'd highly recommend it, great for those who are into clean eating.

5.0 out of 5 stars Can recommend this highly enough - seriously impressed., 30 Jun 2014
I am really very impressed with this book. It's well-written and easy-to-read but stacked full of information. Sarah Wilson tells you about so much - from how the food industry works (an eye-opener) to how the liver works. She's obviously done her homework. Sarah gives lots of scientific evidence to back up what she is saying, but if something is her own opinion, she is clear on that. And if the scientific jury is still out, she tells you that too - she does not mislead.

I know we are all very different, with different issues to address, but all I can say is that her advice is working for me - far, far more acutely, noticeably and quickly that I would ever have imagined.

Some of what Sarah says states the obvious, but quite honestly, I needed the obvious stated to me, so I am not sorry about that. I found myself slapping my own head many times and thinking 'why, why, why didn't I think of that???' I am quite knowledgeable about food and nutrition and not stupid, but I needed to be reminded about a few things and I am not sorry that I was, frankly.

This book is so down-to-earth and full of so much information, as well as loads of recipes that have further ideas tagged onto the recipes. I would highly recommend this to anyone interested in healthy eating and/or improving their diet and/or their lifestyle in general, not just anyone who is hoping to cut down on their sugar intake.

This book should be a stock text book in schools....

5.0 out of 5 stars The book looks very good in the shop though, 27 July 2014
This review is from: I Quit Sugar for Life (Kindle Edition)
Unfortunately the book didn't download to my ipad kindle edition. The book looks very good in the shop though.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 12 May 2014
can highly recommend this book. And all of Sarah's publications including her blog.
She's such an inspiration! Makes all the difference to quit sugar...

5.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 19 July 2014
Some lovely recipes. If you are worried about what you feed your children this is well worth a read.

I Quit Sugar for Life