5.0 out of 5 stars Funky case for a great price
I always have my phones in cases for protection as they get jumbled about a bit in my bag, but had forgotten to buy one for the arrival of my new phone. I went by price thinking I'd just get a cheap one for now and look into a more expensive one later when I had time but this one covers all bases for me.

I got the blue/green version and it looks very snazzy,...
Published 3 months ago by syd

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and protective, but messes with the calling
I bought this case as cheap protection to keep me going until i can afford the official Samsung one, and although it protects the phone and screen well, there are a few annoying issues.

Published 9 days ago by Jack

5.0 out of 5 stars Funky case for a great price, 19 April 2014
syd (Durham, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: First2savvv PT-S5-D11 Dual windows Wallet Magnet Design Flip Case Cover for Samsung Galaxy S5 (BLACK) (Electronics)

I got the blue/green version and it looks very snazzy, plus it came with a screen cleaning cloth and a screen protector. I won't be storing cards inside but the slots are handy for storing the cleaning cloth. (The fingerprint issue is a real bugbear for me with touchscreens!)

The case fits the phone perfectly, all slots accessible, and closes with a magnetic clasp. It also cleverly folds to make a stable screen stand for hands free video viewing. Very pleased with it!

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and protective, but messes with the calling, 14 July 2014

Firstly, as there is no holes for where the sensors are, the screen is extremely dark and takes a while to lighten up once you open the cover, and aswell as this it seems to take a while to actually show the unlock screen when the cover is down.

Secondly, when people call..it doesn't let them ring more often that not, unless i leave my with the cover open on my desk or whatever.

Having said this, it was a cheap case and it protects as it is supposed to, just a bit dodgy at times.

3.0 out of 5 stars good product but, 19 Jun 2014
Though case is good and perfect fit for Samsung S5, only thing which I didn't like is very big logo inside; otherwise full 5 stars.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the coolest of cases and should be cheaper I ..., 11 July 2014
Not the coolest of cases and should be cheaper I think for what you get and after a call you can't hang up through the panel casing, but it's alright for protecting the phone.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 1 July 2014
excellent case very pleased and will be getting another for the wife's phone, 100% recommended very nice quality, top notch

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice buy ;), 18 Jun 2014
My daughter was very happy with it. Very happy with the purchase. I will suggest this buy to friends and family

5.0 out of 5 stars Great wallet at an even better price, 29 May 2014
If you are looking for an affordable and practical wallet for your mobile phone, this product will do the job!

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 20 July 2014
Good case. The only problem was my sausage fingers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 July 2014
No complaints about anything.

2.0 out of 5 stars and doesn't interact with the screen like some do, 24 July 2014
Not what I expected. It's just a cover, and doesn't interact with the screen like some do.