1,154 Reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing...such a page turner
Published 6 months ago by Amanda Evans

3.0 out of 5 stars Ultimately unsatisfactory
I thought this trilogy began well but I am afraid I could not engage fully with either of the main characters. I am not familiar with personality disorders but these two people seemed over the top and i soon got sick of the constant crying. I struggled to finish these books and found myself skipping the repetitive sex scenes. I cannot in all fairness recommend these books
Published 5 months ago by Callie

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing...such a page turner, 21 Mar 2014
This review is from: The Fixed Trilogy: Fixed on You, Found in You, Forever with You (Kindle Edition)
What can I say, three books in one go and I had them finished within 3 days. This series was such a page turner. I loved the twist in book 2 with Celia, wasn't expecting that and book 3 wow, the twist was amazing and I just had to keep reading even though I was tortured and in so much pain for Alayna. I am now functioning on 2 hours sleep after refusing to stop reading until I got to the end of book 3. It was a journey I know I will return too and when you look forward to re-reading a book that is always a good sign. The price for these 3 books was amazing too, just £0.49 and you get page turners that will make you want to stay awake just to see what is going to happen next. Loved Hudson's character too and even Sophie the nasty nasty mother. Definitely recommending this series to all my friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!, 20 Mar 2014
If I could give more stars I would! I nearly didn't read this book as from the cover I thought it was going to be another fifty shades, but I am so happy I changed my mind, this is the most absorbing book I have read in a long time. The sex is very hot but it's the storyline that keeps you reading until the early hours, it's not just believable it's interesting I honestly didn't know what was going to happen from one page to the next. I am sad to finish it but feel it has made a lasting impression on me. I will definitely look for more from this author, absolutely loved it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 24 Mar 2014
I couldn't put this Trilogy down and read all three books in 24 hours. The story had me captivated from the start.

The characters were brilliantly brought to life, their anguish and personal traumas felt.

Cannot wait for Hudson to see this story from his perspective. Highly recommended!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Hudson and alayna <3, 24 Mar 2014
Miss Z. Jones "harleyj" (united kingdom) - See all my reviews
Laurels page you are amazing, I couldn't put thi book trilogy down and when it was over i wanted more! Can't wait for Hudson and his side of the story, the teaser had me hooked immediately just like the trilogy. Hudson is just WOW I want more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 19 Mar 2014
I thoroughly enjoyed this trilogy, even staying up late one night because I couldn't put it down, (hubby was away so no problem). The characters to me all had a part to play not just someone who was filling the page, I really did get pulled in. I could understand one of the main characters problems (no spoilers) I think a lot of people have done this.. if not so intense.. at some time but as for the other well i could of slapped him then I wanted him myself. It was nice getting the trilogy together as there was no cliffhanger.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing trilogy, 24 Mar 2014
What can I say... this is an amazing trilogy. I really felt for the characters in this series. I literally couldn't put it down. A roller coaster of emotions all the way through. Can't wait for the next book "Hudson" can't believe I've got to wait till July.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best storyline read for these type of books, 19 Mar 2014
I loved reading these titles so much they nothing like I've read so far....I get so involved and lost in the characters when I read so this was great, fantastically written, didn't want the story to end I laughed and cried sadness and joy, wished it could go on and on, look forward to reading Hudson reading it from his side. Although it talks about sex I think its more about love and passion rather then just hot steamy sex compared to some other books I've read and the storyline is intense and captivating cant praise these books enough first I've read of Laurelin Page but if any of her others are like this one I will definitely absolutely read, captured me from beginning to end.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Imitation..., 29 Mar 2014
Bookworm29 (Bodrum, Turkey) - See all my reviews
Started off hopeful about this trilogy, but in the end i removed it from my Kindle before I even finished the 3rd book. So many similar story twists to Fifty and the Crossfire books, but more poorly written. Boring really. The only plus point was that it was only 49p!

3.0 out of 5 stars Ultimately unsatisfactory, 26 Mar 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved This, 15 Sep 2014
I am going to write about this book as I have literally just finished all 3 books and I am hot under the collar. “If you want possessive alpha male, I can certainly comply.” with a line like this it gives you and idea of the type of book I am writing about. It begins with a pretty normal female character in Alayna she has had her issues in the past with wanting to find love but taking it to a certain extent that is deemed "STALKER" after over coming these issues a seriously hot suited man walks into the bar she works in and from that moment although she knows deep down he would not be good for her after a little persuasion on his part she is soon falling for him.

Hudson (the suited man) soon has her just where he wants her in his bed but what he doesn't count on is falling in love with her, the relationship was meant to be a deal to throw people of course but instead he wants Alayna and not for show but for everything.

It is a very hot book with plenty of naughty added in, it also has an extremely bitchy female character in Celia who is trying to bring Alayna's past back to haunt her by making it look like she was stalking Celia when the whole time it was Celia being the stalker little to Alayna's knowledge.

What I liked as well even though Hudson and Alayna have their own issues when you put the pair together it made them whole gave them hope. Nothing like a good story to warm your heart.

All in all considering I stumbled on this trilogy by accident I found it pretty darn good and look forward to reading Hudson which is things from his view point as far as I know which should be interesting I hope it goes into the reason behind his game playing and tell us more about his super bitch of a mother because I grew to hate that women with her horrible comments.

I love the fact this book drew me into there world the characters jumping off the pages like you are watching a tv programme. Looking forward to finding more books by Laurelin Paige.

Hope this helps you guys and you enjoy this book as much as I did especially the rollercoaster of emotions it will send you on.