Format: MP3 Download|Change

on 19 January 2013
Todo correspondia con la informacion dada en el anuncio. El envio ha sido muy rapido y profesional, todo perfectamente embalado y protegido.
on 4 January 2011
Not my favourite Cat Empire album, but still very good. A little more jazzy than some of their earlier stuff.
on 12 July 2012
Why are this band not better known? This really puzzles me as they create such really good foot tapping songs that just make you want to dance, and this album does exactly that! Really good live too apparently- Shepherds Bush Empire here we come!!
on 23 January 2013
I love this band, their genre is an almost undefinable crazy mix of latin, reggae, ska, jazz, rock and pop. This album is full of feel good tunes that will make you think it's sunny outside whatever the weather.
on 9 February 2013
It's many years now since I became a Cat Empire fan, and like all good albums I've been playing this one constantly since I bought it. So many good songs...
on 1 September 2014
love the albums "The Cat Empire" and "Two shoes" but this one seems a bit more rambly and unmemorable by their standards.
on 13 July 2009
Amazing album to follow up from their hit albim "Two Shoes". Just been to see them at Glasgow's o2 Academy and they are one the best live bands around. Give it a try!