5.0 out of 5 stars Wow
I love Kindle's books, so I was expecting something lovely with this one.
This fantastic story, full of love and family. It's now one of my favourites. There's so much to say, but I don't want to spoil anything.
I laughed and cried and didn't want to put it down. I agree with other reviewers: a box of tissues nearby is a definite must.
Published 8 months ago by Sue

3.0 out of 5 stars AVERAGE
I bought this book because of the rave reviews and the five star ratings. Did I cry towards the end? Yes of course I did, but it still wasn't worth five stars. The ending was so out of character for the book. Everyone likes a happy ever after but come on, seriously? It's an average read.
Published 7 months ago by Mrs Julie Brennan

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 12 Mar 2014
This review is from: Always (Kindle Edition)
I love Kindle's books, so I was expecting something lovely with this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Get the tissues on hand, 12 Mar 2014
This review is from: Always (Kindle Edition)
Wow wow WOW what an amazing book, I laughed and I cried through this book, it was brilliant, Avery and Kanes love story is a must read, Kindle managed again to portray how love should be if you haven't read her books don't wait any longer, they r all brilliant and well written. Loved it !!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Always, 14 Mar 2014
This review is from: Always (Kindle Edition)
Beautiful beautiful love story !!!!! Please keep the tissues handy can't wait for kindle's next book more quickly please :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Book!!, 11 Mar 2014
This review is from: Always (Kindle Edition)
OMG!!! What a book this was. I read this in one day because I couldn't put it down. The love Kane and Avery is so powerful from the minute they meet. Kindle Alexander has brought out yet another fantastic book! This story is different from what I've read before. I laughed and cried so hard in many places in this book. Make sure you have plenty of tissues to hand! I just want to start reading it all again. This certainly deserves the full 5 stars!

3.0 out of 5 stars AVERAGE, 3 April 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome, 12 Mar 2014
This review is from: Always (Kindle Edition)
Omg this book had me crying laughing ,and thanking the author kindle Alexander for such a wonderful book keep tissues at the ready

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE story..., 14 Mar 2014
This review is from: Always (Kindle Edition)
Have just finished always by Kindle Alexander and I can't stop crying....won't tell you why because I don't want to spoil it for you but I will tell you that this is a beautiful story of two people in love. It's as simple as that and yet the emotion rolls off the page and into your heart catching you unawares to make you feel like you are part of these mens lives. Avery and Kane are wonderful characters with real personalities and real issues. Their journey is inspiring and thought provoking and just stunning from start to finish. And, oh yeah - it's pretty damn hot too!!! Kindle Alexander has gifted us with a story that will stay with me for a long time to come...

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 19 Mar 2014
This review is from: Always (Kindle Edition)
Wow what a fantastic love story if I could give this book 10 stars it still wouldn't be enough. Kindle has done it again with her books she's made me love both men. I cried 3 times in this book. The ending is so lovely and sad. She's now 1 of my favourite authors. X

3.0 out of 5 stars Very sweet romance, 22 April 2014
This review is from: Always (Kindle Edition)
I've never read a Kindle Alexander book before so this was all new to me. I liked how you knew how they met right through their whole life.

Instead of dating the chapters, I would have preferred it to have said 6 years later or 10 years later or whatever, but that's just me.

I'm not sure what the actual point of this story was...yes they were soul mates but you actually got very little about anything else! Just when you thought something might happen, nope, new chapter, skip forward a few years.

If you want a very easy to read sickly sweet story of 2 men falling in love with not much else, then this will be prefect.

5.0 out of 5 stars stunning emotionally charged read, 8 Oct 2014
Miss K. C. Fry "Katy" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Always (Kindle Edition)
I only recently discovered Kindle Alexander and after reading Double Full and Full Disclosure I knew I needed to read more. I was not disappointed.

Kane is an outcast of his Southern baptist fire and brimstone pastor led family. When he told them at 18 that he was gay, they threw him out. Avery is from a successful political and business family and when he sees Kane for the first time he is dumbstruck and knows he's the man for him.

Kane and Avery are a beautiful couple, battling through the world of politics where there is plenty of adversity due to their sexuality. They bring up a family of 2 strong children and their love for each other never dies.

To say this is an emotional story is an understatement. I haven't cried reading a book quite so much in a long time. It's an excellently written tale of true love, where one person really cannot live without the other. Beautiful, poignant read.

Always