5.0 out of 5 stars Wow
I love Kindle's books, so I was expecting something lovely with this one.
This fantastic story, full of love and family. It's now one of my favourites. There's so much to say, but I don't want to spoil anything.
I laughed and cried and didn't want to put it down. I agree with other reviewers: a box of tissues nearby is a definite must.
Published 6 months ago by Sue

3.0 out of 5 stars AVERAGE
I bought this book because of the rave reviews and the five star ratings. Did I cry towards the end? Yes of course I did, but it still wasn't worth five stars. The ending was so out of character for the book. Everyone likes a happy ever after but come on, seriously? It's an average read.
Published 5 months ago by Mrs Julie Brennan

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 12 Mar 2014
This review is from: Always (Kindle Edition)
I love Kindle's books, so I was expecting something lovely with this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Get the tissues on hand, 12 Mar 2014
This review is from: Always (Kindle Edition)
Wow wow WOW what an amazing book, I laughed and I cried through this book, it was brilliant, Avery and Kanes love story is a must read, Kindle managed again to portray how love should be if you haven't read her books don't wait any longer, they r all brilliant and well written. Loved it !!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Always, 14 Mar 2014
This review is from: Always (Kindle Edition)
Beautiful beautiful love story !!!!! Please keep the tissues handy can't wait for kindle's next book more quickly please :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Book!!, 11 Mar 2014
This review is from: Always (Kindle Edition)
OMG!!! What a book this was. I read this in one day because I couldn't put it down. The love Kane and Avery is so powerful from the minute they meet. Kindle Alexander has brought out yet another fantastic book! This story is different from what I've read before. I laughed and cried so hard in many places in this book. Make sure you have plenty of tissues to hand! I just want to start reading it all again. This certainly deserves the full 5 stars!

3.0 out of 5 stars AVERAGE, 3 April 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome, 12 Mar 2014
This review is from: Always (Kindle Edition)
Omg this book had me crying laughing ,and thanking the author kindle Alexander for such a wonderful book keep tissues at the ready

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE story..., 14 Mar 2014
This review is from: Always (Kindle Edition)
Have just finished always by Kindle Alexander and I can't stop crying....won't tell you why because I don't want to spoil it for you but I will tell you that this is a beautiful story of two people in love. It's as simple as that and yet the emotion rolls off the page and into your heart catching you unawares to make you feel like you are part of these mens lives. Avery and Kane are wonderful characters with real personalities and real issues. Their journey is inspiring and thought provoking and just stunning from start to finish. And, oh yeah - it's pretty damn hot too!!! Kindle Alexander has gifted us with a story that will stay with me for a long time to come...

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 19 Mar 2014
This review is from: Always (Kindle Edition)
Wow what a fantastic love story if I could give this book 10 stars it still wouldn't be enough. Kindle has done it again with her books she's made me love both men. I cried 3 times in this book. The ending is so lovely and sad. She's now 1 of my favourite authors. X

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 19 Mar 2014
This review is from: Always (Kindle Edition)
What a great story, couldn't put it down. The characters were so believable and the story just flowed so well. There was such a beautiful ending to the book and a box of tissues are definitely needed. Will no doubt read this again and again . Definitely a keeper. Read most of Kindle Alexander's book but this is the best so far. Keep up the good work

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning!, 18 Mar 2014
This review is from: Always (Kindle Edition)
If I could give this book more than 5 Stars I would. It was truly beautiful.

Sometimes when you start a book you know immediately that it is going to sit on your favourite shelf...this was that book. It grabs you from page one where we find Avery in hospital about to have emergency heart surgery. His husband Kane arrives just in time to see him and within just a few paragraphs you feel their love for each other and that was when they started to become one of my most loved couples. At this point you have no idea of their age, how long they have been partners or how ill Avery is.....all you know is they are very much in love and their hearts are breaking.
As Avery is taken into surgery Kane sits in the waiting room with their daughter and we get to walk back over the last 40 years of their lives. This is such a gentle love story and I loved its simplicity. There is no trauma. There is only one ex that makes a very brief and unassuming entrance. There is no deceit or lies. These 2 men meet and from that very first instance of eye contact there was never anyone else for either of them. It was powerful and consuming and although I kept waiting for the angst thankfully it never came. Avery gave up his dreams after asking a simple question of Kane and didn’t regret it for the next 40 years.
For those of you who are not fans of insta love this book doesn’t leave you with that feeling. It rolls along very gently for the first few years but neither man has any doubt that they were destined to be together.
Of course they have their ups and downs. Kane struggles with his faith and being a gay man over the years but every time his thought process struggles it is Avery with his strength and love that pulls him through. When they have their children they feel complete and you can just feel the calmness, love and devotion. Kane throws himself into looking after his family as though he has spent his whole life waiting for the roll.
When Avery decides to move back into politics and the family is split up for a few months I found myself getting angry with the author! I didn’t want this family separated even if it was for such a short time. Normal service is resumed though as they come back together and this time it is Kane that unselfishly gives up one of his lifelong dreams to stand by his man.
This story will make you smile for the most part and even make you sceptics believe in true love. It was also break your heart and when that happens you will probably end up a sobbing mess like I did. The ending will run you through every emotion known to man and then some more. These 2 amazing characters found each other and had the love story they both craved and most of us just hope for........always.

Always