5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic wonderful amazing
Wooooowwwwwwww Kristen proby does it again in a big way.

Matt shows takes us to new heights to show a slightly different dominant, he may have convinced himself he just has needs that have to be fulfilled but he couldn't be more wrong love finds you in the end.

Published 5 months ago by Ellen Small

2.0 out of 5 stars terrible
I really thought this could of been a good book but the last two stories have been very lacking boring it's becoming very predictable I'm hoping it will get better
Published 5 months ago by Amy91z

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic wonderful amazing, 21 Mar 2014
This review is from: Tied With Me (With Me In Seattle Book 6) (Kindle Edition)
Wooooowwwwwwww Kristen proby does it again in a big way.

Nic is skittish but developer a deep love for her man and all that he is, loving him so much it culminates to a shocking twist.

I'm not going to spoil this for you just get reading

5.0 out of 5 stars loved it, 21 Mar 2014
This review is from: Tied With Me (With Me In Seattle Book 6) (Kindle Edition)
I have loved this whole series and this book didn't disappoint. Eagerly awaiting the next one for my next fix!

5.0 out of 5 stars If I could give it more stars I would., 20 Mar 2014
K. Carruthers (Essex, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tied With Me (With Me In Seattle Book 6) (Kindle Edition)
I've just finished this book. I cried through the whole last part. Part of the subject for me was very personal. I felt like Kristen had gone into my heart and mind and knew how I felt. It was unlike anything I've experienced before.

It is a beautiful story, well written, funny and it will pull and your heartstrings.

You will fall in love with Matt within seconds and you'll love Nic too - I certainly did.

This is my favourite story of Kristen's and I will reread over and over I am sure of it.

If I could give it more stars I would. Fantastic.

I'm off to cry some more now :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyed, 19 Mar 2014
This review is from: Tied With Me (With Me In Seattle Book 6) (Kindle Edition)
Big fan of this series. Downloaded n read as soon as I saw it. Enjoyed the story but in truth, not as much as the previous. I think maybe the bondage thing just doesn't do it for me. But it's always nice to read about all the previous couples joining together. Looking forward to the next story. But hoping for better.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tied with me, 20 Mar 2014
This review is from: Tied With Me (With Me In Seattle Book 6) (Kindle Edition)
Wow another great love story full of romance and friendship can't wait for the next series . I hope they lots more to come .

5.0 out of 5 stars All I expected and more, 26 Mar 2014
This review is from: Tied With Me (With Me In Seattle Book 6) (Kindle Edition)
You know when you read a book and at the end you feel like your saying goodbye to friends. Well that's why I had to give this book 5 stars. I felt connected to the characters and feel like I have also gone through the emotional rollercoaster with them. Is it the best book in the series well that would be like asking me to pick my favourite child.
I have to congratulate Kristen Proby on another fantastically emotional story.

2.0 out of 5 stars terrible, 24 Mar 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 20 Mar 2014
This review is from: Tied With Me (With Me In Seattle Book 6) (Kindle Edition)
These books just get better and better I really enjoyed this book from start to finish I loved all the characters and will definitely read the next book

5.0 out of 5 stars OH Wow!!, 20 Mar 2014
This review is from: Tied With Me (With Me In Seattle Book 6) (Kindle Edition)
Another Montgomery man to fall in love with. I have read all this series so far & have loved them all. This family just makes you fall in love with each and everyone of them. Cannot wait for the next book.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this series, 19 Aug 2014
This review is from: Tied With Me (With Me In Seattle Book 6) (Kindle Edition)
I love the Montgomery clan and I think that with each book, they get better and better. The story pulls you into this huge wonderful family so you feel like you are a part of every plot.

Matt is the quiet one out of all the Montgomery’s, and he likes his sex with a little bit of kink, yum.
Matt is very patient with Nic, he doesn’t push her too far past her limits. Matt is a dominant man but not all controlling alpha.

Nic, well she is so vanilla she could be and ice cream. That is until she watches Matt demonstrate his so very sexy kinky BDSM rope tying. Then she sees a different sexy side to the world and she wants to try it.
Nic is a great heroine she no wilting wall flower, She is a independent woman who runs a successful business a very popular cupcake shop. Nic is very kind hearted and a easily likeable character.

This book is heartfelt and emotional, Kristen has out done herself with this series, the writing is brilliant.

If you love a series that is full of romance, sex, smoking hot guys, an amazing family dynamic and a hilariously rude and crude bunch of girls. This is so for you, all these book can be read as a stand alone in think but you will get so much more out of them if you read them in order.