5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Perfect!!
I am so happy with this product. Looks great and very comfortable. Bought for walking holiday, having test run for two days I am confident they will keep my feet blister free. They are so perfect, my partner has now ordered a pair for himself.
Published 3 months ago by A Customer

The sandals looks okay, BUT

I tried them against my size 6 Karrimor sandals and they are a little bit smaller, BUT the heel fitting at the back pushes your foot forward so your toe is going over at the front. Unfortunately I did not try them till this week so thought too late to send them back.
Disappointed wont buy this brand again.
Published 2 months ago by Jemstarr

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Perfect!!, 22 April 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 3 April 2014
The sandals are trendy, comfy, and lightweight which is ideal for travelling abroad. I walk a lot abroad and sandals like these are excellent for difficult terrain.

1.0 out of 5 stars Dunlop Flat Open Toe Velcro Sports Trekking Walking Sandals Size 6, 29 May 2014
The sandals looks okay, BUT

Disappointed wont buy this brand again.

3.0 out of 5 stars Open toe sandals, 17 May 2014
I bought these sandals as I will be undertaking a long distance trail in UK in June and wanted something other than a boot for hopefully warm days. These are sold as open toe but I feel they would be better with a wider strap across the toe to offer more support. I found the material to be very hard on open flesh and they rubbed quite a bit and caused sore toes; the solution maybe to wear cushion pads on my feet or socks. Only tested on short walks so far.

1.0 out of 5 stars disappointing, 13 Jun 2014
They looked lovely in the box - but don't fit. As pointed out by another reviewer, the shape of the back of the footbed pushes the foot forward. This has two consequences
a. despite being a stated size 8, the shoes are not long enough and one's toes touch the front edge
b. the front strap is too short for the velcro to catch and the toes feel unsupported - as another reviewer said: "better with a wider strap across the toe". Not wider, but in the wrong place.
Either a poor design or bad sizing.

4.0 out of 5 stars Ladies Dunlop walking sandles, 9 Jun 2014
I chose the rating because I like these sandles the only thing is if l wear them for couple of hours they start to rub on my small toe.,if they were padded a little they would be ideal, as I am diabetic and as you know I have to be careful what kind of foot wear I use. Thankyou Denise.x

5.0 out of 5 stars comfortable, 1 May 2014
Was pleased to find how comfy these sandals and am now looking forward to finding out how they are over time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sports walking sandals, 8 Jun 2014
This review is from: Womens Dunlop Flat Open Toe Velcro Sports Trekking Walking Sandals (Apparel)
These are marvellous comfortable to wear and secure on the feet I have just undergone knee surgery and these sandals are ideal as the have Velcro fastenings.

3.0 out of 5 stars Dunlop walking sandals, 21 July 2014
The sandal sizes were advertised in UK sizes and I ordered size 8. The sandals when they arrived had a sticker saying size 8/41. Size 41 is not size 8 and this would account for the sandals being shorter than I would have liked for my feet. I am unable to order a larger size as 8 is the largest. What I am really saying is that Dunlop ought to their product correctly.

3.0 out of 5 stars o roug, 8 May 2014
The fit was good with plenty of support but the inside sole against the foot was to rough for me