5.0 out of 5 stars loved it, 14 Mar 2014
This review is from: Death's Dawn (Blue Fire, Book 5) (Kindle Edition)
The final book and I couldn't have predicted how this was all going to end. Kept me hooked from the first to last page. I cried a couple of times along the way, being so attached to the characters! There were also moments that made me laugh out loud. The whole series was a bargain too, so often the price goes up with each book in a series but not this one, just 77p every time doesn't break the bank and is well worth every penny. If you're a fantasy freak like me, you'll love this but it's definitely not for kids, gets pretty steamy! I'm just sad it's all over but hoping Mrs Miller has another gem up her sleeve, I'll definitely be keeping a look out. There were a couple of very minor typing errors but they didn't detract from my overall enjoyment and not enough to make me mark down the book, still deserves all five stars in my opinion.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the wait, 2 April 2014
This review is from: Death's Dawn (Blue Fire, Book 5) (Kindle Edition)
part of me was afraid this book would not live up to my expectations, but it was that and more, a lovely finish to the series, every little detail tied up it lost none of its strong story line and the characters were all there and more, you will not be disappointed in this book or the ending, well deserved five stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Im going to miss them all, 13 Mar 2014
This review is from: Death's Dawn (Blue Fire, Book 5) (Kindle Edition)
The Blue Fire series has been excellent and one of my most favourite reads. With words, Paulette paints such a vivid picture that you live each characters feelings of love, hate and companionship. The word imagery and the illustrations enhance the read and draw you further into the story and now the series is over I feel a little bereft.

You get so drawn into their story that you feel you are stood with them. This can only be put down to Paulettes amazing writing skills and it will be interesting to see what fantasy adventure she takes us on next.

Thank you Paulette for letting me come along on Tianna's, Nathaniel's, Gideon's, Marcus's (still crying) Kai's, Onyx's, Cys's, Aaryn's (the list goes on and on) amazing journey.

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome, 28 Jun 2014
This review is from: Death's Dawn (Blue Fire, Book 5) (Kindle Edition)
Couldn't put this saga down. Read all the books one after the other. Didn't want the story to end. More please

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant conclusion, 2 May 2014
nor (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Death's Dawn (Blue Fire, Book 5) (Kindle Edition)
I enjoyed the rest of the series so much I just had to read this last one and I was not disappointed. Part of me wanted to read it slowly to savor it but my curiosity got the better of me and I read it quickly through all it's twists and turns as I couldn’t wait to find out what happened next. It was so descriptive without being overdone that I was able to visualise the scenes

Some parts are sad when characters that have been in the whole series are killed off but that was necessary for the plot and the development of some of the others. There were some new ones a couple of whom were really likeable.

Something I really liked was that at the end you knew what the future was going to hold for all the characters including twig, whip and the magic trees you weren't left hanging wondering.

I hope that Paulette writes another fantasy series as good as this one.

There were a few typos but it's rare not to find them nowadays

5.0 out of 5 stars Death's Dawn, 11 April 2014
This review is from: Death's Dawn (Blue Fire, Book 5) (Kindle Edition)
I have waited for this book with anticipation. I WAS NOT DISSAPOINTED.
It was a joy to read. Thank you for hours of enjoyment.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellant, 7 April 2014
This review is from: Death's Dawn (Blue Fire, Book 5) (Kindle Edition)
I have really loved this series well worth it, great characters evolving through each book, with twsts and turns,, lovely illustrations too well done !

5.0 out of 5 stars Well done Paulette!, 24 Mar 2014
This review is from: Death's Dawn (Blue Fire, Book 5) (Kindle Edition)
I waited with baited breath for this book to be published and it didn't disappoint. This series of books have been brilliant and enjoyed every single one following the life of Tianna and all the other characters. Totally recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 Aug 2014
This review is from: Death's Dawn (Blue Fire, Book 5) (Kindle Edition)
last of the blue fire series and i am sad to have finished these great books

Death's Dawn (Blue Fire, Book 5)
1.18