4.0 out of 5 stars A great option for additional storage.
An excellent way to add a semi permanent storage solution to your MacBook Air. My 128gb SSD now has an additional 64gb. This adapter sits flush ad is silver in keeping with the colour if the laptop. My only gripes are transfer speed and that the I keep getting disk ejected messages - though it never truly has ejected.
Published 11 months ago by Adam Williams

1.0 out of 5 stars Close the lid then the drive disconnects.
If you are on Yosemite then every time you close the lid and the Mac goes to sleep this gets disconnected and won't get get picked back up unless you remove it and replace or if you reboot machine. Not ideal! (Tried a couple of workarounds online but none have 100% solved the problem.)
Published 10 months ago by Steven

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Close the lid then the drive disconnects., 18 Aug. 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars Keeps unmounting., 16 Oct. 2014
A. Gowland (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nifty MiniDrive for MacBook Air 13" (Personal Computers)
It's nice, while it works. But the thing keeps unmounting all the time. Had it unmount while the laptop's asleep, and also while it's awake. And it's a pain to have to hunt out the removal tool (or a paperclip) to yank it out then put it back in again whenever it happens.

I wouldn't recommend buying one, too unreliable.

4.0 out of 5 stars A great option for additional storage., 14 July 2014
Adam Williams - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Nifty MiniDrive for Macbook Air 13", 14 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Nifty MiniDrive for MacBook Air 13" (Personal Computers)
I ordered this and it was delivered direct from Nifty within a few days, which was great service by both them and Amazon. The actual product is brilliant; it fits perfectly into my 13" Macbook Air (remember to order the correct one for your laptop) and looks as though it is an integral part of it. I will be leaving it in place and have just connected my camera direct via the USB slot or will use a card reader to download photos or files etc. I received a 4GB SD card with it and this worked fine when I saved a document to it. It also shows up as an option for backing up via Time Machine. Therefore, I don't see any problems when I replace this with a 128GB card in due course. I am absolutely delighted with my purchase and recommend it highly.

4.0 out of 5 stars A great little device, 21 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Nifty MiniDrive for MacBook Air 13" (Personal Computers)
A great little device. Going to save me the hassle of carrying around a separate hard drive with my Macbook Air. Item arrived promptly and in perfect condition.

4.0 out of 5 stars Just as I expected - will wait until 128GB micro ..., 9 May 2015
This review is from: Nifty MiniDrive for MacBook Air 13" (Personal Computers)
Just as I expected - will wait until 128GB micro drives come down in price then I will buy one and use in combination with the Nifty to back up my MacBook.

5.0 out of 5 stars Took a bit of time to arrive but love it, no more USB micro SD or SD ..., 29 May 2015
This review is from: Nifty MiniDrive for MacBook Air 13" (Personal Computers)
Took a bit of time to arrive but love it, no more USB micro SD or SD cards sticking out of my MacBook Air, plus this looks like its meant to be there!!

5.0 out of 5 stars I really like this, it fits in the MacBook air and ..., 23 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Nifty MiniDrive for MacBook Air 13" (Personal Computers)
I really like this, it fits in the MacBook air and has the potential to provide a big upgrade in storage capacity.

5.0 out of 5 stars Practical perfection, 28 Jun. 2015
This review is from: Nifty MiniDrive for MacBook Air 13" (Personal Computers)
A very elegant and practical solution to automating back ups without lugging around an external drive. Love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 Sept. 2014
Mr. J. Mitchell (scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nifty MiniDrive for MacBook Air 13" (Personal Computers)
Fantastic lovey designed nifty wee bit of gear get one if you have a macbook air

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Nifty MiniDrive for MacBook Air 13"