5.0 out of 5 stars Rainbow Loom Video
This is great.The video is very clear to understand.The girl speaks clear and shows you how to use the loom with very easy instructions.she does not rush you.My grandchildren made their first bracelet using this video.I would recommend this to my friends.and there children Thank You. My weekend was so quiet it kept them happy for hours.
Published 3 months ago by Dawn

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless waist of money.
If you are looking for a useless app to buy you cannot go wrong with this piece of junk. The app itself is just links to a girl's YouTube account where each video is hosted. I bought this for my daughter, because she wanted fresh ideas. Instead of spending 59p on this app, just Google "loom bracelets" you will get many more tutorials for free!

I.gave...
Published 3 months ago by Leslie Hill

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless waist of money., 11 Jun 2014
This review is from: Rainbow Loom Video Tutorials: Bracelet Series - Top Rubber Band Designs Video Guide (App)

I.gave it one star just so I could post a review so other people don't spend cash on a bunch of useless links.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rainbow Loom Video, 9 Jun 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 Aug 2014
Brilliant tutorial really good and informative