1 Review

5.0 out of 5 stars Facebook Business Beginner's Guide - Exactly what I was after as a start up!, 16 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Facebook Business Beginner's Guide - Discover The Secrets To Utilize Facebook Marketing For Fan Page Owners And Small Businesses (Facebook For Business, ... How To Setup A Facebook Business Page) (Kindle Edition)
I wanted to get my business started on facebook and this was exactly what I was after especially for a new start up company I want to hit the ground running as easily as possible, following this book has really helped me understand how facebook business page's work and understanding content, topics and how to use it around your calendar schedule.

Being able to analyse and monitor the metrics to understand how my business campaigns are performing are very crucial to getting the most out of my content posts and audience.

This book gave me a good understanding of how to market through facebook without paying for advertising and how to use it along side a new start up business, I would recommend to those who are looking to get using facebook as part of the business marketing tool.