5.0 out of 5 stars Amaze
An AMAZE book could be a bit longer. But I llllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeee
This book it is so good and I love it because I looks like my dog that died he was called fergus
Published 10 months ago by Lucy Lawrence

3.0 out of 5 stars Would of liked a longer book
Good my boys loved it, couldn't find any more adventures though, would consider buying if there were more in a book
Published 27 days ago by Rachel van Raat

5.0 out of 5 stars Amaze, 18 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Kid's Book: Adventures of Jack: The Agent With a Bone to Pick (Beautifully Illustrated Children's Bedtime Story Book) (Jack Russell Adventure Series Book 1) (Kindle Edition)

3.0 out of 5 stars Would of liked a longer book, 29 Dec. 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT, 26 Dec. 2014
I just test read this book and I am totally downloading this no doubt litterally it was outstanding literally ha

5.0 out of 5 stars Brill, 16 Jan. 2015
The best book I've ever read. And it got me started to read it over and over again read it