This was a sweet, romantic read mixed in with suspense and some psychotic craziness. Fighting for Love introduced us to Matt and Shelby, both who shared a love so special that you would think nothing could tear them apart. When Shelby finds herself in a predicament she breaks up with Matt, unwilling to divulge her secret in fear that it could affect his future she ran. Forsaking her own happiness, she left Matt with unanswered questions and heartbroken. Years later whilst covering a sports article and meeting with the agent, Shelby discovered that the man in question for the spread was no other than mma fighter Matt "The Destroyer" Reynolds. Unable to face him Shelby tried to escape but not before colliding into Matt, and this just left you anticipating his next words and actions. The sparks made my heart race with emotion. Their time apart had no effect on how much they still loved each other, it was evident on their faces. I loved how Matt was so intense with Shelby, his love for her never wavered, it was constant. Wanting another chance with Shelby, they worked through issues from their past, dealt with ultimate betrayal and knocked out competition. There were twists and turns that I did not see coming, making me turn pages quicker and I so enjoyed the suspense/revenge angle. A lovely read of second chance love.
on 4 April 2014
I didn't much care for this book. I found it boring at times, and predictable. For 2 people who met so young then parted, who then re unite after 10 years, nothing really happened that was eventful, it didnt pull me in or grasp me., there is no excitement. or anything to engage you with the characters. At times the writing wasnt strong wither, which then made it hard to read on.

its not a bad awful book, its just not the strongest book that I have read, but it was cheap enough.
on 7 April 2014
This is a story of second chance love with a bit of danger to go alongside it that keeps you hooked from the beginning.

The story follows Shelby and Matt who accidentally meet 10 years after they separated. As they reconcile they have both their past and current problems to fight against in order to be together

A good love story with a few turns along the way and a nice HEA
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 15 March 2014
First read for me by this author. Thought I would give it a go as it was cheap but I didn't enjoy it.

Shelby and Matt were together from age 12 - 17 when Shelby made a decision thinking she was doing the best for Matt. I did not understand her decision at all and it just seemed ridiculous that a couple supposedly in love and together that long would not discuss something like that together.

It's obvious from the prologue what happens to the 'problem' Shelby had. Ten years later they are reunited. I found myself skipping parts of this book. It didn't hold my interest mainly because I just couldn't get over Shelby's decision 10 years ago.

An OK read but hasn't made me want to read more from this author or more from this series.
on 4 May 2014
Overall, this is a sweet story of two high school loves coming together again ten years later. Quite slow and boring at times, basically because the two mains get together very early on in the book, it was still an enjoyable read.
on 8 September 2014
What can I swap at loved it Matt and Shelby and the love and passion they shared was moving what a fantastic story to add to this series couldn't put it down on to the next
on 11 March 2014
god this book was good it was only 93p so i wasnt expecting much was i wrong i really liked it and not ashamed to say towrds the end i bawled like a baby so sad its a must read i really liked this book it was a proper love story shelby and matt where in love as teenagers an when she broke up with him under the misguided impression she was doing him a favour letting him live his life with out her holding him back but sadley things dont go to plan and 10 years later they still love each other and have never moved on when they are thrown together again 10 years later will there second chance be the beguinning or will the reason shelby left destroy them .
on 26 March 2014
Love love love it. I want more please. Fantastic writer because I just can't seem to put the book down.
on 12 April 2014
Plotline was decent and showed promise. However, it just didn't translate emotionally to me. Why? I just don't know.
I deleted off my kindle because I knew I wouldn't read it again.
Too much drama without substance. Sorry.
on 29 April 2014
I really enjoyed this book and was glad Kyle got what was coming to him in fact is was that good that if it had been real I would have enjoyed seeing him get his butt kicked lol . U should definitely go out and get this book x