on 14 April 2014
ANGEL IN CHAINS is an absorbing paranormal romance/ erotica that `gets under your skin' and leaves you shaken! The intensity between Inez and Aledyan is magnetic; as though it was destiny or fate that had brought them together. The beautiful hardback book that I was sent from the author is stunning, and will appeal to fans of JR Ward and Larissa Lone. With a cast of deeply beguiling characters; each uniquely distinctive in terms of alluringly evil or otherwise were just fantastic. As you enter the cave and encounter an Angel in chains, nothing is ever the same again...

At 202 pages I found this a quick read despite being packed with delicious detail and sinfully seductive *adult scenes. Deeply beguiling and wrought with fiery passion, Nellie C Lind's outstanding novel is an addictive read and definitely my `guilty pleasure'. I was desperate to find out what would happen and if true love really does conquer all! It is heartrending tale of deception versus sincerity and lust versus love that speaks from the soul, tugging at the strings of emotion. I am most impressed by Nellie C Lind's phenomenal paranormal novel that had me glued to the pages throughout, pulling me into the tantalizingly tempting storyline with such dynamic drama. Sat on the edge of my seat in suspense throughout, I was kept guessing right up to the very end...and what an end! The stunning conclusion to such an unforgettable story was pure perfection, and so I cannot recommend this book highly enough.

What would you do if your one true love could set you free?
What price would you pay?

5 STARS - a MUST READ
on 12 March 2014
I enjoy this book from start to finish was sorry when it finish but now I'm waiting impatiently for the next book.