Colour: Dark Chocolate|Change
Price:£3.51+ £2.00 shipping

on 15 April 2014
This shoe dye is brilliant. One coat and a polish changed a light colour pair of foot joy golf shoes into a beautiful saddle tan shade which is a reddish chestnut colour. They look far better now and saved mt husband paying out for another pair of shoes.

The only thing that confused us slightly is the instruction said use the 'dabber' to apply it but there was no 'dabber' with the product so had to use a small paint brush instead.
on 29 March 2015
Good stuff. I used it to dye my toddler's baby-pink shoes a nice rich blue colour (I want her to wear lots of nice colours, not just pink!) It's not advertised as a sued dye, but the shoes I used it on have a slightly sued effect (I realised as I was actually dying them) and it went on beautifully. I had worried they might go purple if the pink showed through, but the dye covered the light pink completely and the colour was so rich I only needed one layer.

I will add though - make sure you are using it in a very well ventilated area. Like outdoors if possible, it's pretty potent. Also, although it's called an oil, it has a thin, watery consistency; put lots of newspaper or canvas down to catch the drips. I applied it with a brush, and that worked fine.
on 6 April 2016
Wonderful stuff! Glad came across it has given a 3 seater and 2 seater sofa a whole new life! From tired out terracotta to maroon and its not fading with use at all was worried about it leaking or streaking but as long as the area is damp before painting it on it applies evenly, then dries a little darker than expected but brilliant and cheap too! Two bottles to complete the job only!
on 13 April 2016
As always a nice easy dye to use. I like these for consistency of colour and finish.
on 7 April 2016
Great product, fast shipping. To small for the price.
on 16 June 2015
Great Product easy to apply, result
on 20 August 2014
Fantastic. was able to complete renew leather of my sofa.
on 12 December 2015