5.0 out of 5 stars Maxi Nutrition Thermobol Lean Definition Review
Published 2 months ago by amazonboy

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware do not take
Published 2 months ago by Patsy

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware do not take, 4 Jan. 2015
I used this product a couple of years ago with good results and no side effects. They must have changed the formula. I only took half a tablet in the morning to see effects. Within 15 minuets my heart was beating so fast, I felt shaky, could not sit down, kept walking around continously. I really feared the worst and was about to call A&E. Luckily my husband was not as he would have been furious with me had he seen me like that. I am not overweight but wanted to lose a couple of pounds I had put on over the festive period. Luckily by lunch time the feeling subsided. But I will not take these again. Just for the record I have taken strong diet pills in the past so I know my tolerance. These are dangerous and they should not be sold by Amazon. Stay away!

2.0 out of 5 stars VERY STRONG. Caused a bad migraine., 8 Jan. 2015
This review is from: MaxiNutrition Thermobol Caps - Pack of 90 Caps (Personal Care)
Prompt arrival. After first tablet i was full of energy and thought this is really gona work for me. But after a second at lunch time i felt dizzy and shakey. I thought maybe i should just take one a day but even that made me sick. I am currently off work with a terrible migraine where i cant keep food down. I have never had a migraine until these pills. My mum also tried one and she also felt sick and shakey. Some people might be okay with them but for me they are VERY STRONG. I will be sticking with my gym and healthy eating from now on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Maxi Nutrition Thermobol Lean Definition Review, 15 Jan. 2015
I was a little sceptical at first, but I thought I would give them a go and I have always used Thermobol since. This is a great product and although they have changed the packaging I am hoping that they continue to work as well as they have for me in the past. I started to use this product back in 2012 and with a healthy diet and exercise I initially lost 4.5 stone still take them and notice that it does seem to help. I would recommend them to anyone who wants to kick start their weight loss.

4.0 out of 5 stars Together with motivation this works! Supreme energy boost!, 15 Aug. 2014
Fantastic energy boost which is certainly noticeable during hard training & gym sessions. I have also noticed away from the gym my mind together with alertness is sharper at times when tiredness would usually consume me. For example long drives & contending with traffic jams. I would recommend one tablet as early as you can in the day I take mine at 6am pre breakfast & gym. Another at 11am pre morning snack/lunch then pre another meal at 3/4pm. This is not a wonder pill by any means but if you have the motivation to exercise regularly this will certainly assist in terms of the boost to make your training sessions faster, longer & stronger. I would highly recommend!

2.0 out of 5 stars how easy is it to tell, 17 Feb. 2015
Not sure if they work, how easy is it to tell? I'll keep an open mind

5.0 out of 5 stars A little extra help at the gym, 20 July 2014
I bought these Maxinutrition Thermobol Caps to give me a bit of help in achieving better body definition and more focused gym workouts. I have been taking them for several months now and feel they have definitely help me achieve better results than just gym time alone, although I do recommend you take your last one before 6pm or you will be awake through the night due to the caffeine content.

3.0 out of 5 stars THE JURY IS OUT AS TO WHETHER IT DOES ALL THE THINGS IT CLAIMS TO!, 16 Dec. 2014
It is ver slow in acting. Just when I was going to give up (2-3 weeks since starting taking tablets), I can now see that it is defining my body. However, I have not noticed yet that it gives me the energy to work harder in my daily exercise regime. I cant say that I would recommend this wholeheartedly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 30 Aug. 2014
Off to a winning start, great product

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 31 Mar. 2015
very good product if losing weight

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 Nov. 2014
Does what it says on the tin.

MaxiNutrition Thermobol Caps - Pack of 90 Caps