5.0 out of 5 stars New Tub, 18 Jun 2014
This review is from: MaxiNutrition 1.32kg Chocolate Cyclone (Formally Known as Maximuscle) (Personal Care)
So the new 1.32kg tubs, same product.
Supplier - 5/5. Cheapest I can find this product. Arrives quickly. I usually get 2 tubs everytime and change up flavours.
Product - always had awesome results on Cyclone. Sure its HEAVY in Dextrose, so really only good for spiking insulin pre and post workout, but you get the benefit of the creatine loading and HMB. I cant see anything cheaper where you get the full mix that Cyclone does.
Taste is 5/5. USED TO BE AWFUL but Maximuscle have changed something in the last few years.
But tip, dont skimp, you get this tub, it only lasts 11 days or so. But dont start taking 1 shake or something as you wont get the adequate creatine and other build up. Also note some of the other ingredients take time to get into your system. Talking weeks. So you really have to get the best price, and hit Cyclone for 6 months. But it really DOES work. No miracles, but hard gains. I have since flipped to a diet as calories are higher. But its for gaining. Works. Best product out there. And at this suppliers price, with HMB, Glutamine, BCAAs, the creatine + Whey, I cant see anything cheaper. Even for the 10/11 days supply. 5 / 5

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff!, 24 July 2014
E. Anderson (UK) - See all my reviews
This stuff has transformed my recovery. After brutal sessions I would suffer really bad leg pains but since starting this I no longer suffer and my training has improved as a result. Def recommend.