5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome read!, 18 Mar 2014
This review is from: Zen: Simplify Life (Kindle Edition)
This is a great guide to making your life simple and releasing day to say stresses that come along. The book is laid out really well and will help you to be more productive in your life. Really great book!

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Introduction To Zen, 16 Mar 2014
This review is from: Zen: Simplify Life (Kindle Edition)
I've practised meditation on and off for several years -so am always interested in a new book on my favourite topic - especially if it keeps things simple. I think Jon Kato's book does that. It does I think get to the essence of Zen - as much as you can in words. Be here in the moment. Still the mind. Wake up!

As Kato says this is not quite as simple as it sounds. But (and here's the optimistic bit) you will get some benefit even if you will get some benefit even from a taste of stillness.

If you are new to meditation and Zen I would recommend this book as a good introduction and motivator to get meditating.

4.0 out of 5 stars I have been interested in buddhism for a bit and I am using it as much as I can to better my thinking which betters my days, 21 Aug 2014
This review is from: Zen: Simplify Life (Kindle Edition)
Really enjoyable read. I have been interested in buddhism for a bit and I am using it as much as I can to better my thinking which betters my days. Well written and cheers you up if you are feeling a little low. I read in one evening and found it hard to put down it was so pleasant. I highly recommend this book to anyone no matter what you beilieve in

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable read., 27 Mar 2014
This review is from: Zen: Simplify Life (Kindle Edition)
I really enjoyed this little book, and intend to read it once again. Plenty of good insights. My only complaint is the poor introduction with typos. Needs a 'rewrite, perhaps?

4.0 out of 5 stars I liked it, 14 Sep 2014
This review is from: Zen: Simplify Life (Kindle Edition)
A very nice introduction.

Zen: Simplify Life