on 2 September 2014
Great value and great product.. If you currently use the cheaper plastic atomisers you will be amazed at the difference in vape quality when you use one of these. Unit can also be stripped down for thorough cleaning adding longevity.
Coils screw into the gun metal coloured removable base, I find that these burn out within 1 to 2 weeks. This is only a minor gripe though as you can acquire replacements easily on amazon for less than a pound each.
When buying the replacement coils buy the 1.8ohm option I find that they provide a smoother vape than 2.5 ohm coils which are supplied with the pro tank.
Happy vaping!!
on 26 May 2015
I've had this Mini pro tank 1 for a week and a half now and i find it more reliable than the standard Ce4 plastic clearomiser. I am not certain if this is a genuine Pro Tank made by kanger as there is no marking of this and from what i've seen from various reviews the length of the coil unit is noticeable longer on the real thing, plus the see through tank is made of plastic, not glass like genuine versions.

The only issue I've had is that when refilling or changing out a coil the bottom part (that unscrews) sometimes would not easily screw back on. this wasn't much of a problem as id just unscrew it fully and retry till it fit on again.

However, earlier today I took it off to refill it as usual but noticed when screwing back on it was as if the threads on either the main tank or the part with the coil had cross thread somehow, so it wouldn't screw on at all. even after jamming it down and screwing it so that it looked secure it would just come straight back off as though it was not actually screwed at all. I have looked at the threads on both parts and there are no noticeable damages to it but it still would not go back on.

I have now partially fixed this problem by getting some pliers and bending the metal on the upper tank part so that it now screws back on. the only problem with this now is that because the tank part is not quite a perfect circle even when tightened back on to the lower part it now leaks ever so slightly, though you could say this is my own fault. It does still work fine now however. For the price i paid i didn't really want to go through the hassle of returning it or getting a refund.
on 23 October 2015
DON’T BUY THIS. That's what I want to say, but according to amazon's "tips and guidelines" I must describe what I like and disliked about the product for a "great review!". Well, the tank looks the part and deserves an Oscar for looking as though it works, the functionality is a disaster and deserves a Razzie for its leaking. It’s a defective product. It leaks. It’s poorly made. "Buy cheap buy twice" is the best saying I can apply here. Having bought this cheap knock-off, I have now spent money on a better mini protank elsewhere that does not leak and is perfectly functional.
Now, the "tips and guidelines" also say not to describe my seller experience, but it's worth noting that the implication (from my correspondence with them) that I must be pouring the liquid into the tank incorrectly is wrong. I’m no novice to vaping and I know how to pour liquid into a tank the right way (I also have needle-point bottles that dispense my liquids, it is very precise). You might as well say "well, the pipes under your sink are leaking because you ran the tap". If it is in working order, IT SHOULDN'T BE LEAKING AT ALL. My advice for those considering buying this is DON'T. Go for the honest real thing, spare yourself the gamble of paying once for this piece of knock-off junk, only to find yourself having to spend again on something better. QUIT LOOKING AT THIS PAGE AND CONTINUE YOUR SEARCH FOR A MINI PROTANK ELSEWHERE.
on 29 July 2014
These mini pro tank atomisers are very good quality and it does what it says on the box, no leaks, no burn taste and they look very smart on the evod 650mah battery.
on 10 April 2014
Received my pro tank today excellent
Quality very happy with product will use seller again many thanks will recommend to friends and family
on 1 July 2014
Quality product, solid feel and weight to it, fills easily with no leaks - great value price for a premium product, thanks
on 23 April 2014
good experience, and very good quality, I will definitely recommended to to my family and friends ! Love it !!!
on 23 October 2014
I have bought this product and the kangertech ProTank mini 3 now and though both are good I would say that this one is the best of the two.
Easy coil exchange , easy to fill, no leaks and produces lots of vapour. Less airey than the Kangertech so more taste.
Bargain at the price.
on 21 September 2015
Sent me a pink one ??? show's a clear one in pic It's ok but looks dull on blue battery. It's a bit misleading now ive got ot order a clear one witch is what i was expecting in the first place
on 20 January 2015
Constantly leaking waste of e liquid money and time.