on 30 December 2015
Doesn't deserve any star!! The converse are fake the logos jus fell off and the box they came in had already fell apart and these were a gift never felt so embrassed!!!
review image
on 15 March 2009
Out of all my trainers, my converse trainers are my best ones.
They are so comfortable & I love the colours as well they are fab!!!
on 3 August 2011
Great quality. Look so cute on. Great alternative to trainers. Size 2 is 3-6 months but I would say more 6-9 months and still on the big side.
on 2 January 2010
Excellent for our autistic son who removes all other shoes. Quite expensive but a very good product.
on 23 June 2014
I have many converse and I'm not convinced these were authentic. There were several signs of poor craftsmanship which lead me to believe they're fakes.
on 10 December 2011
will someone please be able to help me, i tired to order these shoes for my sister shes 11 and is a size 3. i ordered a child size 3 and ended up with a baby size, could anyone be able to tell me if the kid uk is the bigger size? thanks
on 2 September 2012
My children love these boots. But my practical head has a few criticisms - no ankle support whatsoever, and due to the soft fabric it is tricky to put on toddlers feet particularly when you're in a hurry. But they are comfortable, no blisters and look great when paired with dresses. If you have a child with hypermobility these won't be any good for stability to the joints. But as looks go they are great.
on 1 January 2011
These are the 3rd pair i've bought for my 6yr old,,very comfortable and go with most of her clothes.Excellent buy and come highly recommended.
on 28 December 2010
Bought these for my 11 year old daughter and she loved them. They are well made and very comfortable. Price was excellent and delivery was spot on!!
on 24 February 2015
Watch when you order your size as a size 4UK it is actually and infant size 4 not a child's (youths) but this does not get explained properly