5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!
Published 12 months ago by Amanda W.

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT PALEO!
Useless as recipes not even paleo - Cous cous is certainly not paleo or even gluten free! Waste of time downloading.
Published 10 months ago by Holly Lawrence

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 12 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Paleo Slow Cooker Meals: 45 Easy Nutrient-Rich Slow Cooker Recipes (Paleo Diet, Gluten Free, Crockpot Recipes, Paleo Recipes, Paleo, Crock Pot, Grain Free Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
I love my slow cooker and since I started this Paleo diet (which I love) I have been searching for a good cookbook with a wide variety of meals for my family and I. Well, I finally found one that I absolutely love and will use over and over again. So far, I especially like the Vegetarian Pozole and the Poblano Pudding. I highly recommend this, especially if you love the slow-cooker!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, healthy recipes, 11 Mar. 2014
If you are health conscious, then this slow cooker meals recipe book is perfect for you. It contains lots of delicious, easy-to-cook recipes. It also tells you how much calories are in each recipe. Off to the kitchen to try out some recipes!

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy and Delicious recipes, 11 Mar. 2014
I got this book after my friend how good the recipes are in it and I have to say I was not disappointed.
I also liked that Smith explained the benefits and drawbacks of the Paleo diet so well, and then offered variations on it to keep it healthy and a little more in line with today's lifestyles.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 14 Mar. 2014
I read a lot of paleo diet and they look almost the same, but this book is really good. Recipes for paleo slow cooker meals looks delicious and healthy. It also stated all the problems while you're on a paleo diet and tips on how to avoid them are very helpful. Great book, recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Paleo recipes, 10 Mar. 2014
I love my slow cooker. And I have been hearing so much about this Paleo diet thing that when I saw the 2 combined I knew I had to get it. What a great recipe book filled with many new recipes - I can't hardly wait to try them all out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious, 27 Mar. 2014
I'll be honest - I didn't buy this book because it's a Paleo Diet book. I bought it because it was by Patrick Smith and the recipes sounded delicious. I am trying to eat a more healthy diet and crock pot cooking is also on my radar. I've got several books done by this author and they're all terrific. This one is, too. I made the Apple Chicken last weekend and it was a perfect meal for us.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good recipes that keep the Paleo diet exciting, 10 Mar. 2014
If you're a slow cooker fan like me, then you will love this ebook. I'm a paleo manic and just need to keep my recipes constantly changing, new and creative. It's full of some wonderful recipes that work for the paleo diet.. I can't wait to try them all. I am so keeping this ebook as a resource!

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible, 3 April 2014
Another amazing book from this author. It contains many great and healthy recipes you can try to start a healthy living. I tried a few of them and they tasted delicius. Grab a copy and you won’t regret it! Highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Recipes!, 12 April 2014
"Paleo Slow Cooker Meals" contains great recipes! I'm already trying this new recipes in my meals and they're just delicious!

Definitely a 5 star book, I highly recommend it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Paleo Slow Cooker Meals: 45 Easy Nutrient-Rich Slow Cooker Recipes (Paleo,... - Awesome Book!, 21 Mar. 2014
Trying to cook with meat at every meal can be very time consuming. This book is a god send to help you make a variety of tasty paleo meals without spending all day in the kitchen. Great!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›