5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!
Great debut album from Erica Campbell... I've been a Mary Mary fan since I was 10, and it's great to see Erica continuing to make some great music! My personal highlights are 'Help', 'P.O.G', 'The Question' and 'Eddie'.
Published 2 months ago by Mr. G. Whitcroft

2.0 out of 5 stars I REALLY WANTED TO LOVE IT
Published 2 months ago by LeleDavies

2.0 out of 5 stars I REALLY WANTED TO LOVE IT, 29 May 2014
This review is from: Help (Audio CD)
Being a big Mary Mary fan & in need of some new gospel music I really wanted to love this album. But I'm sad to say I found it a disappointment. Some of the songs started off nice and then went another direction which frankly left me a bit confused and unsure if it was even the same song. Even the song Eddie which I know is a tribute to her dad I felt was misplaced on this album, maybe should have been a bonus song at the end, as it didn't help with the flow. When buying a Gospel album I want it to uplift me and bring me closer to God and this sadly didn't connect with me at all. Bring back Mary Mary not feeling this at all!

There is the odd track I liked such as 'Help', I would advise you to just purchase the single tracks you like and not pay for it all. I wouldn't listen to the whole album again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 25 May 2014
Mr. G. Whitcroft "GWhitcroft" (Northern Ireland) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent album, 26 April 2014
Mrs J E R Saunders (Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Help (MP3 Download)
I really enjoy listening to this album. There's a good mix of tracks with the usual strong vocals and great production.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Debut Erica!! Go Get It!!!😙👌👌👌👌, 30 Mar 2014
This review is from: Help (MP3 Download)
This album is actually a masterpiece in the sense that there is a song for everyone. In a world filled with chaos....Help is what we all need! Favourite songs are You Are, Nobody Else (MJ feel to it), More Than A Lover ..👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏💥

5.0 out of 5 stars CD - Mary mary not!, 20 May 2014
This review is from: Help (Audio CD)
Arrived, in time and excellent condition. Not the best CD in the world to listen to. Mary Mary are not what they used to be.... it!

Help