5.0 out of 5 stars The most memorable monuments men
Published 11 months ago by K Cowell

2.0 out of 5 stars Ok book
Not a bad book but not much information. Obviously George did a brilliant job for the world. Would recommended watching the film instead
Published 11 months ago by D. W. Goddard

5.0 out of 5 stars The most memorable monuments men, 11 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Monuments Men: George Stout: The Inspirational Adventures of The Monuments Men (Kindle Edition)
I recently saw the Monuments Men movie and I really liked it. Before I watched the movie I did not know anything about the monuments men or their story. Now I am very interested in this story and I want to learn more. I picked up this book to learn more about George Stout and I am glad that I did. This book is packed with valuable information. I thought that I knew a lot after watching the movie but this book showed me that there is still a great deal about the monuments men that I did not know. I would recomend this book to anyone who likes history or is planning on watching the new monuments men movie.

5.0 out of 5 stars Unique history from World War 2, 11 Mar. 2014
I am a World War 2 history buff. I have been reading about world war 2 for over ten years and I thought that there was very little that I did not know. The majority of my reading has been about the sodiers and their battles but this book gave me a interesting and new look at the events that took place during the war. It is great to find a book hat talks about what is going on behind the scenes during the war and this book surely delivers. I assumed the monumenst men were just people who liked art but they were actually some very smart veteran soldiers. The inteligence that was displayed by George Stout is surely fascinating to anyone who likes to hear a good story.

2.0 out of 5 stars Ok book, 22 Mar. 2014
D. W. Goddard - See all my reviews

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 26 Sept. 2014
I picked the wrong book.