on 11 April 2014
having tried it out i found the fusion5 xtra power4 tablet pc was just what i required at a very good price. It did all the things i wanted it to and i would reccomend it to anybody
on 10 June 2014
Very happy with this tablet well worth £100 performance, build quality, etc are good only thing that lets it down is the screen which you need to tilt up or down slightly to see clearly but after a few days you get used to it overall i would recommend this tablet if it had a better screen a solid five star tablet
on 24 November 2014
Not working at all. I would like to know if this item was actually tested before being sent out to me?
It was given a full charge. When switched on, lines kept flashing up, down and across the screen, as happens when a screen has a crack on it. I could not see a crack on the screen however. It would also switch off shortly after being switched on.
Amazon have been very good - the online customer service advisor - Parthaban - was amazingly helpful, friendly and polite. Payment is being refunded thankfully!
Delivery was quick. Just a shame the tablet did not work!
on 24 June 2014
Bought this asa a first tablet a couple of weeks ago, mainly for watching TV/Films, internet surfing and games etc whilst away from home. I must say that it's been an excellent buy. Internet access is fast, movie playback is very good and it can very easily be connected to a TV using the HDMI port, game playing is also very good (although I'm not a gamer by any measure). Some people cautioned me about the screen resolution, but I have no issues with this - the playback is sharp and smooth. Battery lasts a resonable amount of time, I'm charging it every few days when not using it intensively. Overall, it's been a great buy.
on 9 April 2014
Had a Archos 8" colbat for over a Year which like must tablets stopped charging fully due to the push in power lead, So had a good look through Amazon and other sites before coming across this FUSION 10.1" Tablet , Liked the point it was QUAD CORE ,Had a 16mb memory ,white back cover and upto date with Android sofware , Reading other reviews Delivery by Royal Mail was Fast which is always good as waiting for goods to come is one downside to any order ,48 Hours tracked is AAA service . Product worked straight out the box ,on the internet with just a password and then able to download apps straight form google play store , BBC IPLAYER ,ITV,4OD and 5 catch up all work fine , the chrome browser works fine too and flash player an upgrade on many Tablets on offer .Had a few install problems with word search and sudoku but this could be the app not ready for the latest Android software. Only down side is still the power lead connection is a push in pin type would like to see a more robust connection for Tablets and laptops but expext size is the issue to manufactoring so we all hace to live with it for now . All in all a Very good product for the Money £98.00 along with fast delivery and company follow up ,Just have to hope support is good should it be needed. 5 Stars from me for now
on 8 June 2014
Brought this for my sons who are used to using my £400 tablet from a well known brand. They mainly play games and use the internet. The power and Performance of this tablet with its quad core processors is superb and will rival similar models costing over twice the amount.

Its sturdy, well built, looks good, has plenty of connectivity options and decent memory. The good robust screen protector that comes already in place is a nice touch too.

The only slight negatives if comparing to iPad, Sony etc would be to note that screen resolution, picture quality is not as good and the integral speakers are quiet (not a bad thing when its brought for your kids and easy remedied cheaply with blue tooth or wireless speakers).

However these negatives are to be expected when you are paying a quater of the costs of a premium product.

I give this 5 star's because its worth at least twice the price
on 31 July 2014
It comes in a great box which is attractive, solid and can be reused. The tablet has a white backing and looks and feels expensive. It was bought for my husband who has never had a tablet. I have a kindle fire and my son has a Samsung but I did not want to pay as much in case he does not use it as much as us. When opened it was fully charged so I could set it up for him. Went straight on and set up the wifi and then an account with Google. Set the time as it was wrong and put some apps onto the home screen. My son set up a live beach wallpaper with the sea lapping at the shore. It appears to have the settings and apps that we have. Easy to navigate around. The difference is the definition of the display screen which is not as clear especially when laid flat but as me and my son always have them tilted on our laps when in use this will not be a problem. It's exceptionally value and I would buy another.
on 22 August 2014
Having thought about having a tablet to act as backup should my laptop ever give me a problem, I reviewed the ones that met my needs, ,i.e. cost & screen size, and found the only one that came close was the Android 4.4 KitKat,10.1 Fusion5Xtra, and having read all the reviews decided that this was the one filled all the boxes, especially at the excellent price being offered on Amazon.
Being new to the tablet range, I was a little apprehensive as to it's capabilities but soon found that the operating system is very user friendly and after having it for just over a week found it quite similar to my laptop, and extremely easy to use..
It arrived on time, with advanced info by Amazon email ensuring that I would be in to receive it.
On opening the box I was pleased to find all the necessary connections enclosed, together with a manual in clear to read English.
Well Done Fusion!
on 19 August 2014
For reference: I have a Samsung S3 mini phone and Google Nexus 7 tablet and an older Archos 10" tablet
I wanted this for browsing etc but especially for reading (technical) pdfs while travelling,
for which the nexus 7 is simply too small.

The tablet arrived promptly
Packaging seemed a bit lightweight (the boxed device in a jiffy bag)
Set-up is simple; I used bluetooth to quickly copy some apps from my phone. No problems.
Playstore apps install quickly without hiccups.
The 16gb/32gb mystery is to do with partitioning internally etc and explained in a note from the seller.
Wireless is quick, web page refreshes are quick.
The screen is responsive (unlike the Archos) - no repeated tapping necessary
The power cable is too short as expected (not unusual this it seems, but a real nuisance - try place one of these
on a bed say and the cable will barely reach a power block on the floor)
Applications are quick - brief comparisons running my own code, performance was roughly the same as the S3
phone though I thought it might be better - still, well good enough.
Battery seemed to hold up well (left undisturbed overnight it hardly depleted from full perhaps down to 95-97%)
In use seemed fine too (power-level didn't change by more than 1% that I noticed for the short while I was
browsing, installing apps etc)

The screen - the big let-down.

Unfortunately I found this very poor and ultimately had to concede it wouldn't work for me, which was very disappointing.
I didn't expect the sharpness of more expensive devices but there seemed to be no satisfactory viewing angle.
Tilt too far one way or the other and it's either washed out or too dark.
And at it's best (you'd have to stay very still) simply not sharp enough.
I believe also the screen would be subject to scratching easily and this or any protector would only make the display worse.
I'm not sure who this device would satisfy or for what purpose it could be recommended;
Some apps might make it worthwhile (for example if they used large fonts as say in BridgeBaseOnline)
Or it might be used as a test device by a developer etc.
I could have passed it on to the kids but they've used ipads etc and would have said no thanks, I'm sure.

So I returned the device - no quibbles there from F5CS who I feel a bit sorry for - if the display was even adequate
then this device would be fine and perhaps worth another £75 !

Perhaps 2 stars rather than 1 as the device has some good points plus the seller's understanding
but I cannot recommend it at all.
on 19 May 2014
This is the first tablet I have bought and I am very pleased with it. It arrived quicker than the delivery date stated which was nice and it was well packaged. It is easy to use and came loaded with some useful apps, the screen is a good size and the touch screen response is very good. I would and have already recommended this tablet to other people.